Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

I feel like Yuki Kajiura should ve gotten bigger part of the anime ost. Go Shina's one even though he composed alot of pieces, it got unnoticed, not a single track made an impact on me and they all had the same taste. lets hope for full YK, or 50/50 on the upcoming movie.

Full YK is not going to happen I think, but it would be good to have at least a new FJ LiSA for the theme song as well as another "Pillar theme" !
or the resurrected See-Saw

I also think that FJ Keiko&See-Saw styles really match this show. Hope that we can have them sing some insert songs.

This show is pretty much God Shiina so I highly doubt they will give more space for her. If anything, ufotable could just remove Kajiura for music cause HF3 and Japanese people would understand her busy sched. It's already a miracle she was allowed to put Fictionjunction in Kimetsu no Bias ED :XD:

IMO, pripri would make more sense for a proper FJ since they haven't announce the ED yet. I had seen some staffs who went to the concert and they should be entranced by Queen Keiko right? :plot:

Pripri Trilogy was not announced OFFICIALLY afaik (realistically I also believe 3 instead of 6). And some movies has OP and ED like Madoka.

Anime today has become a meme of itself so its difficult to put non meme-music into it anymore. That's prob why YK isn't being used to her fullest extent. Since every genre has now become post-post-post its hard to find a style that fits.

Did they use a specific chant like Iwasaki on Noragami?
On Noragami, drama aside, they just replaced the audio on home video release with other BGM and re-released the soundtrack with 6 extra tracks so that was a win for me.
On the other hand, on kimetsu they're already releasing everything it would seem so it would only be drama...

I guess since it's already on talks in twitter and some are tweeting in https://twitter.com/cnago page.
But I think I saw one mention that they didn't used that part fully in an episode so maybe they can just change the OST disc(will confirm later since the issue is still hot)... But still changing something on manufacturer will be a money issue so...

Oh right. I didn't think about Kimetsu already being halfway though the home video release...
On Noragami I think it happened right before so they just delayed the releases to figure it out.

Oh gawd right it was released already how will they handle this? Maybe they will just recall the OST if ever the episode didn't used that part?
I'm curious what would happen if they wouldn't do something about it? :confu:

They'll probably just apologize, remove from all remaining episodes if possible and hope everyone moves on. Maybe announce a replacement program for this OST but why would anyone exchange it lol. If it's still on sale they might recall it...

I don't know what the story here is but from what I remember on Noragami the outcry was 1) that the chant was used and 2) that it was sacrilegious (or something) to have the chant be accompanied by music.

Edit:
From reading up on that twitter it seems to be the same case, so... lol.
How have they not heard about avex' and Iwasaki's Noragami case? lol. Or did they just not care...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here @george1234 sorry I don't think I can explain this one https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1812039

I'm so mad right now cause SOME are still misinformed about the composer part in Kimetsu that I'm seeing people mentioning her in this mess.

FFS Why I'm always triggered in this thread. I hope she won't be part of this upcoming series anymore.
Can anyone here clarify the situation to twitter or any social media?

Back