Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Oh I just noticed Mugen Train Arc soundtrack has a 24bit 48kHz hirez version, unlike the first series one. If anyone cares for the avant-title/M01.

Oh, forgot to post about it in this topic.
I don't think there's been staff updates on the official site or trailers confirming composers for this season but JASRAC now has entries for Kajiura BGM and Shiina BGM for the Swordsmith Village Arc anime.
Guess we can look forward to those 10 minutes of Kajiura getting released by next year.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/9eaf107ebfbee154bef746fd4873db5d7c0077f5

so this means....right? male vocalist finally?!!??! Or fj ending then?

What i get is this, so can you copy paste the info here ?

From Wednesday, April 6, 2022, Yahoo! JAPAN is no longer available in the EEA and the United Kingdom​

Please be informed that from Wednesday, April 6, 2022, Yahoo! JAPAN’s services are no longer available to our users in the EEA (European Economic Area) and the United Kingdom, as it has been determined by Yahoo! JAPAN that providing a continuous service environment in these regions would be difficult. Please note that services listed under “Services available after Wednesday, April 6, 2022” below will continue to be available.

Please note that all Yahoo! JAPAN services are accessible after this date if access is made from Japan.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*For more information on the member states of the EEA, please click here.

ONE OK ROCK is in charge of the theme song for the new series of Kimetsu

Edit: still no official news so we wait
Edit2: seems fake. okay vocalist denied it lol I kinda hope for a male vocalist for a change oh well. who will tho? Aoi Eir is out for health issue. I like Aimer or LiSA-Kajiura but I kinda leaning for brand new singer to collab with :innocent:

Last edited:
https://kimetsu.com/anime/katanakajinosatohen/

They are really holding off on updates with this season. After today's theatrical screening of episode1 I was expecting a whole lot more, including an updated layout for the site. I presume the episode didn't have the ending song, just opening playing over credits.

There's a CM with the song at the bottom. Not my thing. But well, neither is Kimetsu so...

PS. If FJ ends up not being involved with the ending, I wonder if Sony will even try to promote PARADE...

Last edited:
There's a camrip of the episode btw.
It's barely readable but here are the credits for Kajiura:

Kajiura Credits.png

As usual, almost every soundtrack is Go Shiina.

This sounds like Kajiura:

1 - We don't know the ending song yet, but if I had to guess, this might be an arrangement of the ED.

Then there are these two tracks:

2 - I thought this could be Kajiura at first, but...
3 - This variation sounds a little more like something Go Shiina would usually do, but I still could totally see this being Kajiura, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Nice.

Based on your rips and their quality I'd also say they all are Kajiura. Cool that she'd have something melodic this time, even if it's nothing exciting.

And if not Kajiura, then Go Shiina does a decent Kajiura impression, lol.

Back