Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Anything interesting here ?
They closed the Fuji TV stream during all the broadcast lol, missed it.

No OP / ED in today's episode.
Kajiura's staff twitter retweeted about this episode, so if not about OP / ED, there must be some BGMs??????
Some people on twitter said: "Kajiura BGM!" But they may be ARE wrong.
Kajiura did just tweet about it: "all the music in this arc by Go Shiina". (? needs confirmation). Does this mean from now on, or including this episode? Does it include the next arc or not?

Also what did they use during the credits? "Kazoku theme" arrange #1287 ?
Wasn't this episode supposed to be 1 hour long? started 23:15 but everyone tweeted around 23:45.

Episode should be available very soon on platforms I guess...

Last edited:
Wasn't this episode supposed to be 1 hour long? started 23:15 but everyone tweeted around 23:45
I think they only announced 1hour for the Nookie District Arc premiere.

Edit:
Seems like no Kajiura in this episode.
They are still both credited though.

Anyways, after the OP&ED are out I'll probably be gone from this thread until the soundtrack is released (if there's any YK there). I don't care about this show at all.

Last edited:
Yes, no Kajiura. Damn this tweet.
Anyways, after the OP&ED are out I'll probably be gone from this thread until the soundtrack is released (if there's any YK there). I don't care about this show at all.
Same here. OP1, ED1 & ED2 and I'm out. OP1 digital release next week probably?

S2 listed with 18 episodes only. Then it will not compete much with SNK’s conclusion.

Last edited:
18 for all of S2? or just the nookie district arc?

I know the train arc is 7 eps.

Oya, they announced bluray 1 for train arc: 第1巻 2022年1月26日(水)発売予定
pretty cheap but only first episode with soundtrack

wonder if they would be nice to cut the price on all the blurays considering this is just a re-cut of the movie most fans already bought.

11 episodes will be plenty for the red light district. I think it's dumb to do a tv edit for the movie, but whatever, it's there for people who haven't seen it. Plus it'll give the animators and artists time to really polish up the second arc.

OP "Akeboshi" will be released digitally on October 18.
https://twitter.com/LiSA_OLiVE/status/1447211790492786689
FBWHc7IUUAAgVlF.jpg

No no nope....It was a broadcast accident from what I hear (time limit prob.) cause:

- Kajiura(or Y.K staff) will never tweet something that will not involve her especially relates to Kimetsu (she doesn't care much after s1 episode 5 lol
- LiSA ( https://twitter.com/LiSA_OLiVE/status/1447223919673442309 ) sort of excited expectations lead me to believe there is a miscommunication of OP/ED cause she won't be talking about the theme songs if that's the case.
- And why tf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZExyLdZ1f4 Sacra music made a statement like this with an apologetic tone like shouldn't be expected the OP/ED to be released they are the priority to know about it? lol

Gib link. :|

There's no Seasonal_EDs twitter, lol.

Edit: Oya, that's not listenable, lol.

Back