Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

^ Its not a school LOL its LiSA's radio broadcast name :3 like Kalafina had "Kalafina Club". I have no idea what "Lock" means though.

Ep 11, another boring one. That coward in yellow made me skip half the episode, and i dont know what they were trying with him, but it was not fun at all. With 9 eps without any Kajiura music i think we can safely asume that her contribution was for the first 2 episodes only.

This anime is so boring, the plot progresses as slow as if its gonna have 300 episodes. Go Shiina soundtrack is mostly boring, and Kajiura's is non-existent. Unless there are alot of unused tracks in the disc, we really are going to get only 5 tracks in there. But for Kajiura to agree to work on it, i guess she was either attracted by the promotion it would offer to her, or having become friends with Go Shiina, or a good pay, otherwise it pretty much a waste of time to hire a composer for just 5 tracks. The most positive thing was that we got a sorta See-Saw reunion.

https://twitter.com/animelo_staff/status/1145557042918125568
✨
【iPhone 6/30シングルランキング】
✨

1:from the edge -TV ver.-/FictionJunction feat. LiSA
2:Catch the Rainbow!/水瀬いのり
3:Step Up!/水瀬いのり
4:SPEEDILLUSION/神谷浩史+小野大輔
5:熱愛S・O・S!~One More Live Ver./MASOCHISTIC ONO BAND
https://pc.animelo.jp/

^People who actually like the song...? Casual listeners...? People who like the singer or the song that much...? Japanese aren't like us plebs who'd convert the videos to mp3s for tv size version lol

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll... this will sound silly but when I was younger... like over XX years ago... I enjoyed editing tvsizes out of full songs... lol... Finding the actual tv size in decent-ish quality was more difficult for whatever reason...

There were songs which you couldn't do that on because they were different... like instrumental was first half of verse1 but vocal was 2nd half which had a different instrumental... or then the ending was different... Was quite infuriating for lil o me.

Going back more on topic with Kajiura stuff, there's also situations like Lacrimosa tvsize (different takes or recording compared to the full version, I don't think it's available on CD - thankfully Japan likes using LPCM audio on DVDs heh) or Obsession tvsize... What I'm getting at - if they want to sell tvsizes, that's great - hopefully in good quality and they don't charge for a full song, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight: nothing for episode 14.
Should we expect new OP/ED for next week (episode 15-26) ? Considering that "second half" has already started...

Last edited:
That could explain why it's still not out since they have another 3-4 months to release it as another lead single for the show. :p Maybe an extra insert song for the 2nd half? ;)

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll... this will sound silly but when I was younger... like over XX years ago... I enjoyed editing tvsizes out of full songs... lol... Finding the actual tv size in decent-ish quality was more difficult for whatever reason...
I did the same thing!! I am one of those people who like having tv sized versions too.. Sometimes you just don't want to commit to listening to a full song!

I guessed I haven't listened to Egao no Wake tv-sized...O_____O. Will try to find it then... my most memorable tv-sized version is Kioku <3.

Back