found the raoh den/yuria den soundtrack!!

hmm, now to see if i have a .flac converter... i think i do, but their just so annoying

As long as it's Kajiura, I presume it has little or no chance to be bad. :) I meant disk space - I'll have to download it via traffic accounts, so I need to know how much to invest. :)

Nick Hunter said:
As long as it's Kajiura, I presume it has little or no chance to be bad. :) I meant disk space - I'll have to download it via traffic accounts, so I need to know how much to invest. :)

Yuki usually is composing very good / godly tracks but there are some tracks that I dont like, for example:

Aura (.hack//SIGN)
Obsession (.hack//SIGN) - I like the /Strings version)
killing (Noir)
0&1 city (Tsubasa chronicle)

There are more but I cant remember them right now (probably because I never listen to them) Ι hope that Yuki will continue composing godly tracks
Anyway its is natural for a composer to have some bad tracks. what matters is the percent of the good tracks he or she makes and Yuki has high good track percent. :D

I can't say that I dislike certain tracks, though when in one mood, I like certain tracks while some others leave me indifferent... And with a change in mood it all goes vise versa.That depends.
As for Obsession, I like the tv mix - the original gets me a bit puzzled about its structure. :)

Back