FJ Kizuato - ONGAKU *new*|| kizu & chanelle ~progressive

I think it sounds good! The timing was slightly off at some parts, but that doesn't affect it. So good to have male vocal covers for Yuki's songs! :XD:

Re:

silverywhite said:
I think it sounds good! The timing was slightly off at some parts, but that doesn't affect it. So good to have male vocal covers for Yuki's songs! :XD:

Thank you so much. silverywhite! I appreciate hte support ^_^
It was me and Chanelle's first recording. So work CAN be applied to make this a lot better ;D

Ah, I had almost forgotten how good this song is. I am no pro but I think your rendition is great! I am actually listening to it over and over :nosebleed: Did you just interpret Wakana's parts by ear? Or are there lyrics of her kajiuran parts?

Re:

silverywhite said:
Ah, I had almost forgotten how good this song is. I am no pro but I think your rendition is great! I am actually listening to it over and over :nosebleed: Did you just interpret Wakana's parts by ear? Or are there lyrics of her kajiuran parts?

Thanks, silverywhite! It's not my best.... i have to admit the beginning i sounded disastrous cus it was too low for my voice ;__;
But for hte WAKANA part, I just listened to the LIVE version. LIVE version is perfect for kajiuran interpretation ^.^

Back