FictionJunction YUUKA blog: [07/05/08]

A

akai tsukikage

2008年05月07日
8ヶ月ぶりですね…

こんにちわ、宣伝:宮井です。
いやぁ~…すっかり久々の更新になってしまいまして……生きてます(笑)

さて早速。
ブログでのお知らせはしていませんでしたがFJY、“Revo&梶浦由記 Presents 『Dream Port 2008』”に出演しております。久々のステージです!
すでに4/29に神戸(打ち上げも盛り上がりましたよ。えぇえぇ、神戸の朝日は眩しかったですとも!)、昨日は横浜にてライブが無事に終了いたしまして、残すはワンステージのみとなりました。

今回のライブは、Revoさんと梶浦さんのコラボライブということで、梶浦さんのステージでも、歌姫さんたちの美声と素敵なパフォーマンスで、濃密なステージがたっぷりご覧いただけます。
YUUKAさんもあの曲とかあの曲とか……をガッツリ楽しく歌っておりますよ♪
私…観ていて素で楽しんでしまいました(笑)

ライブのあの抑揚感というのは本当に特殊なもので、ステージに立つアーティストはもちろんですが、お越しいただいた皆さんからぶわぁ~~~~~っと沸き立つオーラというか、そういうパワーも相当なものです!
お時間ある方はぜひ、来週5/15(木)の国際フォーラムにお越しください!!
会場でお待ちしてま~す♪

I'm just going to put the translation here cos the entry is rather short and old (and it's not a Kajiura blog anyway XD)

-------------------
It's been 8 months huh...

Hello, this is Miyai [Or Misai or something else, I might have romanized the name wrong...] of Publicity.
Geez...it's been a totally long time since updates...I'm alive (laugh)

Now, right into it.
I didn't announce in on the blog, but FJY performed in “Revo&Kajiura Presents 『Dream Port 2008』”. It was her first stage in a while!
She has already safely finished her live events at Kobe on 4/29 (she was all fired up even during the launch. Ehh, Kobe's rising sun was rather bright!), and at Yokohama yesterday, so the only one left is Once Stage.

This time's live was a collaboration with Revo-san and Kajiura-san, and even though it was Kajiura-san's stage, and I could fully see the singing princesses' beautiful voices and wonderful performances, and the crowded stage.
YUUKA-san was also enjoyably singing all the songs...with all her might ♪
I...had fun from just watching her (laugh)

A live event's atmosphere is really something unique, and while this is obvious for the artists who stand on the stage, to have the sort of power from everybody who came, where the aura builds up to a "pwahhh~~~~", is also appropriately unique!
For those who have time, please do come to next week's 5/15 (Thurs) international forum!!
I'll be waiting at the meeting site ~♪
-------------------

Illusion said:
For those who have time, please do come to next week's 5/15 (Thurs) international forum!!
I'll be waiting at the meeting site ~♪

International forum??? Where, why? how? OMG

Unfortunately it seems that it isnt Yuuka who is writing :cry: but surely someone who knows her and gone to the Dream Port concert(s) :sohappy:

We may be able to talk to him in the future if we go to the forum he talks about, because the date he says has already passed.

International Forum was the place in Tokyo wheere they held the last Dream Port
Thursday, May 15 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A - 19:00

Thanks so much for the translation, illusion!!! <3

Back