FictionJunction LIVE: Different stage presence? (Earlier/Later)

S

StarCloud

Until now I watched only vol#2, 4, 9, 11.
But I noticed their stage presence was more active in the beginning especially #2.
i.e "In the Land of Twillight "
#2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-9lKKvMwAE
#11 https://video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=33970705f42d18f88e1c9f3aea859348&oe=55E3748E

look 1:42-2:05 in #2 and then in #11, they are moving much less
Is it because they were all younger and it was new to them to perform?
Or is it just my imagination?

(And can someone tell me if VANITY was sang in another vol# except 2?)

^ that or Kaori gets out of the mood since now YK lives are yearly, so she seems to be more into her own career. It is also very possible that in the space of a year she forgets the lyrics and she has to revise them each time and that's bothering her

I think all the girls have gotten kind of tired of lives. I mean, they still love doing them, but it obviously isn't as fun any more. Keiko especially didn't have as much energy as in say, After Eden, where she was jumping around, and she's very obviously sick of singing Ongaku, no matter how much fun she has at each live. Some artists perform songs so much where at the 10 year mark, the singers just stop singing some verses I'm looking at you Mao

Kaori seems to be having less energy as well. Right now, the most energetic in Fiction Junction, is Yuriko :/ But at least they still love singing

In the beginning of their career - this live with YK was attraction for them. Now Wakana and Keiko are concentrated on Kalafina, FJ is an addition for them. Since elemental nothing wasn't released so even for Kajiura Kalafina has a much bigger priority than FJ. Yuriko has only FJ+some singing with other less-known artist. Kaori has an own career... and FJ is a chance for her to get more popularity? So everyone has an own path now. Yuuka-chan... she is married, own career but I doubt if she released something in this year. And she has a small popularity - no action in her career make that people will forget about her.

As Kajiura-san's personal project, I think FJ will continue so long as the girls themselves want to continue. Most probably, it's the lack of new material and repeated setlists that make the girls seem as if they're not enjoying singing them anymore.

Kaori needs FJ to sustain her popularity. Outside of FJ, she's pretty much unknown - the only thing she does is sing the OPs for handheld otome games? Yuriko has cemented her place as Kajiura's go-to vocalist for anything requiring choral work. Wakana and Keiko seem as if they would like to continue FJ as a thank you to Kajiura-san for giving them a career that they love pursuing, and for ensuring their "live abilities" don't diminish.

Even in Kalafina lives. In the Red Moon live from After Eden. They seem to be moving so much more and as a result much more expressive compare that to consolation where they did barley anything interesting except Hikaru near the end. There was just more gesticulation in after Eden compared to newer lives in terms of older songs. Also Ongaku seemed much better in Consolation then Budokan but that's probably because of how overused the song is and that they had to do it twice at one venue.

As Kajiura-san's personal project, I think FJ will continue so long as the girls themselves want to continue. Most probably, it's the lack of new material and repeated setlists that make the girls seem as if they're not enjoying singing them anymore.

Kaori needs FJ to sustain her popularity. Outside of FJ, she's pretty much unknown - the only thing she does is sing the OPs for handheld otome games? Yuriko has cemented her place as Kajiura's go-to vocalist for anything requiring choral work. Wakana and Keiko seem as if they would like to continue FJ as a thank you to Kajiura-san for giving them a career that they love pursuing, and for ensuring their "live abilities" don't diminish.
This is a good point. With all the girls doing their own thing now, Kajiura should consider adding more vocalists to FJ. It would be chance for the others to take a break, and for Kajiura to work with some new talent.

This is a good point. With all the girls doing their own thing now, Kajiura should consider adding more vocalists to FJ. It would be chance for the others to take a break, and for Kajiura to work with some new talent.

Interesting point of view. Yes, she could give a chance new talents. Wow, it would be really interesting to find new faces and voices in FJ!

maybe this is why there have been more guests in the past years. thought it would be cool to have others - like kaori nishina (has she ever been in a YK live?), saeko chiba, kaori hikita.... chiaki ishikawa

Interesting point of view. Yes, she could give a chance new talents. Wow, it would be really interesting to find new faces and voices in FJ!
If there's one thing I miss about old kajiura, it's the fact that she went out and found a new voice for her projects.

Why had see-saw disband? Chiaki's solo career was only one reason?

This would be nice.

like kaori nishina (has she ever been in a YK live?)

Nope. Although she went with Kajiura to some anime expo in Germany in 2002(?).

Back