これを記念しましてファンクラブソング“sing a song”を
シングルCDとしてリリースする事が決定いたしました。
またカップリングにはなんと梶浦由記がアマチュア時代に披露していた
アカペラソング“silent moon”を6人の歌姫により初レコーディングし、
20年以上の歳月を経て蘇った幻の名曲が収録されます。
ファンクラブの会員様のみ購入できるここだけの梶浦サウンドをお楽しみに!
詳しくは3月の会報で発表致します。
----------------------------------
In order to celebrate the 3 years anniversary of FictionJunction Club,the staff will release the club song "sing a song"as a single,c/w is a capella "silent moon" covered by the six uta-himes.But the single's order is only open to FJC members.

The details will be published on March Issue of FJC bulletin.

Re: FictionJunction Club will release a single"sing a song"

Good, finally that exclusive song will be listened :)
But under what artist name? FictionJunction?

elcazador said:
The details will be published on March Issue of FJC bulletin.
This means that the single will take a long time to be released...

Nice! I also think the label will be JVC since only Hikaru from these girls is only in Sony, so its easier. :sohappy: thanks elcazador, going to make the newspost.

But the single's order is only open to FJC members.

So non members wont be able to buy it ?

[EDIT]
ごめんなさい、ファンクラブメンバーの方のみへの限定発売品になります。
translation said:
I'm sorry FJC, limited development will be sold only to fan club members who.
:cry:

Fion0806 said:
タイトルは「silent moon」当時のバンド名はSee-SawではなかったですがSee-Sawの前身ですので、昔は勿論ちーちゃんがヴォーカルを歌ってくれていたんですよ(^_^)。いやーコーラス激難だっだよ。あんなのアマチュア時代生でやってたなんて無謀にも程があったよw

Is it me or she says that "silent moon" was meant to be a See-Saw song?! :ayashii:

Does it mean "Sing a Song" is performed by FJC themselves? Our vocalists page editor might be in for an awful lot of work then. :omg: :XD:

I'm sorry FJC, limited development will be sold only to fan club members who.

... who will then kindly share it with us, right? :knife: :psst: :XD: OK, just kidding, but it's good to dream. :TdT:

Is it me or she says that "silent moon" was meant to be a See-Saw song?!

Here goes another kick at Nick Hunter who's hopelessly waiting for See-Saw reunion. :rain:

But what are the six utahimes? The current FJ quartet + Yuuka + Hikaru? Or should we remove "Yuuka" or "Hikaru" and write "Fion" instead? :plot: :shy:

^ Its performed by the FJ and Kalafina singers, meaning Yuuka, Wakana, Keikom Kaori Yuriko and Hikaru, and maybe Fion as a chorus. Oh and I dont think ASUKA will join them :XD:

Hmmm interesting. I still would like to sign up for the club, but I am not sure how. I will have to look on the site again. Thanks for the info!

6 utahime? practically Kalafina+FJ. Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru, Kaori, Yuriko Kaida, Yuuka. How easy is this math.

6 of them :omg:

ive been waiting for this moment since YK Live vol. 4 :touched:

YK & Fiction Junction Full force :stars:

Only FJC members get to even BUY it!?
Way to make us feel bad. :spotlight:

Re:

Yasogami said:
Only FJC members get to even BUY it!?
Way to make us feel bad. :spotlight:
:uh..: :omg:

:sohappy: Wowowowow

the big happy family song!!! what more could a fan ask!!! :cry: :touched:

If Asuka's joining it will be a big present + surprise though :ayashii:

sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dote: :dote: :dote: All of FJ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sohappy: :sohappy:

All I can say is: Someone better upload these to Youtube once they come out. :glower:

6 singers? Dream Port redux.

^ If the songs are as good as Sajin/Sand Dream, then someone HAS TO upload them to Youtube. :bloodlust:

It'll be interesting having Yuuka back, though...

nice
:sohappy:

letz just hope the new song will not be <name of singer>-centric

Oh....so Silent Moon is supposed to sing by FJ girls...:confu:. (I think I misunderstood when I read the post...Orz...)

Well...if it's under FictionJunction CLUB label...it should include Yuuka&Hikaru, right.... :nosebleed:

But...ordering available only for FJC members.... :omg: ....(another reason to envy them....sorry.... :cry: )

Re:

:omg: :cry: :TdT:

I don't know whether to cry or be happy :spotlight:

ninetales said:
^ If the songs are as good as Sajin/Sand Dream, then someone HAS TO upload them to Youtube. :bloodlust:

:knife: we're counting on you, FJC members...:stars:

we're counting on you, FJC members...

After we get the leak, all the FJC members will be summoned for an emergency meeting. Imagine them standing in a row before Yuki...
Yuki (with a sweet yandere smile): So, may I ask who did that? :knife:

Back