Eri Itoh's LOVING YOU

Kerahna

Administrator
http://canta-per-me.net/discography/eri-lonely

It's been out for a while, has anyone heard it? :XD:
because i haven't ._.

Another one of those almost impossible-to-find Yuki songs >_> We got lucky with Endless Sky

Yuki announced in her blog last year that Eri was per forming it on some radio show around that time, but that was already months after the CD was released.

I finally downloaded the song this year... I don't remember where... lol (the song is lost in my music folder)
It's a sweet song <3 But Takeo Katou's arrangements.........

The problem to share it is the same as Endless Sky... ^^u

waaawwwwww you has it!!!! :cry:
how...how do you lose a Yuki song @_@
I want to hear Eri Itoh sing pop songs! The only things I've heard of her are Tsubasa and Panzer Dragoon (omg she should do more songs like the panzer dragoon ones <3 :XD:

Anu orta veniya. I definitly love that song!!
Also she sang the OP/ED for Trapp Ikka Monogatari :XD:

after obtaining the song from a mysterious source, i will say that it's not what I expected! I had no idea she had such an opera-like voice; i thought it would be more younger-sounding like in panzer dragoon, it sounds like they are not the same person!

(are they the same person? o____________o)

the melody is very yuki ^-^ :shy:

WOW, sound interesting,

Can you tell me where I can find the song...??? ^^

Yeah, that song is awsome too! <3
*searching the title* ... "Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu" too much difficult to remember XD

Weeee is that song, Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu from panzer dragoon really jpop ? O__o maybe I heard the wrong one <__<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwKTLPKeMw

Eri itoh sang Tsubasa ?? O__o
isn't that Kaori

wooow that Loving you surprised meh ! is that really Eri who is singing ? so pretty ~.~
I love this sooong >__<

i meant tsubasa as in all those songs she did in tsubasa chronicle >_< ^^;

no one said sona etc was jpop :XD: i thought that LOVING YOU was going to be jpop-like but it was completely different!

Aaaaah okii >_<
in Xenosaga too =p godsibb and hepatica (KOS-MOS)

hum hum okay yeah that's not jpop, but...what is it ?? <_>
*listenning to it again and again* waaa so good >_< :love:

:wai:
How do I listen to this song? It's driving me mad not being able to find it!

Back