Endless Sky - AxK

Sorry to let you down but this song is called Tsuyokunare, the other one included on the single. I think Endless Sky will be the ending of a special dvd release but not sure.

The first time I saw it I thought that it was Endless Sky also but then I sew some hiragana symbols which coincide with tsuyoku nare (you must have an eagle sight to see them, the credits are tiny hahaha)

This is from english wikipedia:

A live-action series of Mahō Sensei Negima!, distinguished from the manga, first TV anime (Negima!, having an exclamation mark) and the second TV anime (Negima!?, having the equivalent of an interrobang) by having two exclamation marks joined at the dot (or, Negima!!).[3][4] The cast of all of the 31 girls was released on July 2007,[5] while it is announced later that actress Yukina Kashiwa would play Negi,[6] Hiroshi would portray Takamichi T. Takahata, Nao Oikawa as Shizuna Minamoto, and Gajirō Satō as the school dean.[7] It started in TV Tokyo's late-night timeslot on October 3, 2007 and ran for 25 episodes. The 26th announced episode will be a DVD exclusive.

Like Negima!?, the live-action series has an entirely different storyline from the manga and the first anime series.

So I suppose Endless Sky will be the ending of this 26th episode.

>_<;;;

that looks right...
ehhh *repost*

I've been in class for hte last hour so i can't watch it myself but the 40 seconds of the song i heard before i had to run off to class sounded very yuki~~

Yes, It was Endless Sky after all, I couldn't read it on the video but in the pic seems clear. Sorry for the trouble hahaha

LOL
:goodjob: Jin
waaa new singer to add to the vocalist section <.<

hmmm yeah you're right, the sample on the site seems to be a bit different from the one on the drama (youtube)
the instrumentation is different o_O

Zuiyon said:
the instrumentation is different o_O
And lyrics
089_02.gif

[Double posting, sorry]
Wow! Someone uploaded the full song on Nicovideo!! It's so cute! <3
I ripped the audio but I can't upload it... =\

waiiiii i cant belive im finally listening to it! i thought it would never surface on the internet~~~
:love: aaahhh Kazado I'm so glad you are here~~~

lol me double post too. THAT MAKES US AWESOME.

munch munch munch, happy to hear it, but...
...share wizusss °^°

xD

Back