Eisen Flügel Anime Movie with Music by Kajiura

Trailer track sounds typical Kajiura with Remi, but the full soundtrack might surprise us. Has the music director been confirmed?

Sorry to tell the bad news but this is a movie adaptation....and well....
but heavy staff I'll just trust Urobuchi to be strict on OST placement like Madoka.

And the theme song kinda points to Kajiura already lol there's no way....

Remi? At least she sounds lighter and not in her SAO operatic mode here. It's like they maybe finally figured out how to record & mix her voice.

It's not particularly exciting to me but it's also not necessarily terrible (helps that it's not dank) and its lack of originality doesn't make me angry like swordland redux in Fena initially did. (And I do mean initially 'cause it's absolutely a bop to me now, lol.)

Edit:
It's Urobuchi? lol fuck this movie already.

Last edited:
Double facepalm at Kajiura and Sawano being so niche.
Inb4 Sawano's soundtrack for a short is longer than Kajiura's and gets a commercial release unlike the latter lol

But as @Lorde-Kowz suggested, let's expect a good soundtrack in the end.

But Mechas and Dragons? Time to bring something more than just strings.!

Oh and ofc absolutely no airing date for this. Hype no more

Yes tired of strings. This bgm seems to be something out of elemental gerad 😅
Hope we will be surprised with a good soundtrack like it happened with Vanitas and Fena.

eh yawn.

the track is neither here nor there. sigh.

but then again we had similar feelings about Fena and Vanitas with the snippets we had got earlier so you know things may change. but this trailer is alarmingly void of originality or thought tho.

Am I the only one who feel that the sound is too bright to be in the story created by Urobuchi O___o? It’s even brighter than SAO’s. Remind me of some cheerful Kalafina’s song like Symphonia or Mirai…. Hmm the latter is from PMMM though…lol.

Probably, Urobuchi may offer a light-hearted fantasy story once in a while…? (Or they just showed only the optimistic side in this trailer?) I found some manga translation in Google, but I don’t want to spoil myself that much by reading the whole thing just to know if there are any dark sides behind the scene…lol.

Wondering if we will get an FJ song with this ?
They would have to release the movie in a 6 months window from now on, before the Album.
I doubt they will, since everything they say is "Theatrical Anime Adaptation Confirmed" and considering the few amount of frames they have shown :/

Double facepalm at Kajiura and Sawano being so niche.
Inb4 Sawano's soundtrack for a short is longer than Kajiura's and gets a commercial release unlike the latter lol
Sawano got like what...
Bleach ED producer / Solo Leveling OST + Fate/SF with impending OP/ED....and he got shows from previous seasons too..while Kajiura getting flak for being samey from socmed lol

And I could feel strange fake will get the same treatment like el-melloi. special ep with anime announcement after.

The AOF is basically A1 + Sawano fes :ohoho::ohoho::ohoho:

Anyways..
2 main staff(Director and Uro) can be traced too from the movie "Expelled from Paradise". I won't mind ELISA x Kajiura but not sure from her previous controversy if she still in Sony....

Ι read solo leveling from the mangwa or whatever its called and its interesting until about the middle but gets more boring after MC becomes overpowered. The soundtrack is gonna be same as the ones he made for all the other action packed anime before 😴 Piece of cake for him. Thats why he is able to compose for so many stuff at the same time. And somehow people always get so hyped when he writes the music. Doesnt really happen with Kajiura though.

I don't mind Sawano actually lol. He gets the job done when hype happens he delivers. I'm just annoyed at people thinking he "improves" recently than Kajiura...I was like bro c'mon....hahaha and some are kind of ignorant like most of his lyrics in his songs are not done by him...credit the others too :ayashii:

Back