Durarara!!

L

Lunaria77

So,i was wondering who is watching that anime.It is still airing,and it's pure win.The first OP theme was really good as well,if you liek rock music.The plot is really unique and the characters are really interesting.The animation is pretty great.So i thought since other anime had ''their'' topic's it deserved a topic itself,because in my opinion it's the best of the last seasons.Still can't decide how to ''rate'' it though 'cause it isn't finished.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara!!

This anime is those that are already good in the beginning and is just getting better

1. Izaya is an epic troll.
2. IRISH MYTHOLOGY HELL YEAH.

Oh god I love it. Izaya is indeed an epic troll. He has an excellent hobby of stomping on [whatever].

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
Best anime ever !!!! :shy: :shy: :shy: ~

I never thought i would come to agree with Wikki... :XD:
Well not best anime ever,as i wouldn't use so BIG words but still great so far!
Celty is the best,and Sawamiyu's voice fits her perfectly. :dote:

I like durarara too, though I haven't watched it for some time due to exams :uh..:

What amuses me is how this series is oft called DRRR. It makes me think of a drillhead.

Maybe those are considered spoilers...I don't like Izaya at all.I mean he's an interesting character and all,but i can't stand how he is that kind of evil genious that controls everything.
Also,what the heck,is he stronger that Shizuo and that's why he didn't kill him yet,or maybe Shizuo never tried to kill him deep down?
Go Shizuo & Celty! :dote: I love those two. :dote:

I know,most people like characters like him,but after Yagami Light i didn't like characters like him anymore.
I know it's an anime with many weird situations but he's using the others and he's friend with the freak's sister ,Yagiri Namie or what's her name.I hate her,her brother and Harima Mika,they are all nutheads in a bad way :XD:

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
I know,most people like characters like him,but after Yagami Light i didn't like characters like him anymore.
I don't like Yagami at all. Izaya seems to be more funny and cynical because he does everything for fun (at least I can't say what his motives are :uh..: )
As for both Yagiri and Harima, I hate them too :plot: I don't think Izaya is friends with Namie, he just uses her and maybe does smth else with her :psst:

Back