Dream

W

Wikki Pan

OMG yesterday night i dream about keiko come my place and have a live concert !!!! OMG !!! and i even SMS with her !!! OMG OMG ~ sweet dream ever...hope this night will be the same~ ok my story done~ how about yours?

LOL !!! what a horrible dream hahas~is that a nightmare?? :ayashii:

Re:

panwooikee said:
LOL !!! what a horrible dream hahas~is that a nightmare?? :ayashii:

:stupidtable: of course a VERY BIG NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

she asked me to post that news in the CPM.. then i asked tsubasa to post it.. after he posted it, there, the story ends.. :uh..:

I had a dream that there'd be an anime expo in Thailand (I don't know why actually Thailand :uh..: ) and there'd be a CPM meeting with RaveD, Kera-chan, Halo and the other coming there. I was standing in the airport with plane tickets in my hand, very excited to meet everyone in real life :sohappy:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
I had a dream that there'd be an anime expo in Thailand (I don't know why actually Thailand :uh..: ) and there'd be a CPM meeting with RaveD, Kera-chan, Halo and the other coming there. I was standing in the airport with plane tickets in my hand, very excited to meet everyone in real life :sohappy:

aww.. I hope it will come true!

:shy:

:sohappy:

Re: Re:

hoshikuzu06 said:
Alphard Sokaina said:

nice dream hahas~ when got real life meeting remember invite me hahas

hoshikuzu06 said:
Alphard Sokaina said:

Unless somebody of us wins the lotto it might be hard :uh..:

moichispa said:
hoshikuzu06 said:
Alphard Sokaina said:

Unless somebody of us wins the lotto it might be hard :uh..:

My goal in becoming a composer.
I cannot be one if I do not win that.

But in reality, I dream a lot about Yuki and Usually about Yuki praising me as a composer.

Sorry for reviving an old thread. Even though I've had a few Kalafina dreams in the past, I had one last night that only involved Wakana. I remember being thrilled to see her and tried to talk to her with the bit of Japanese I knew. She then started staring at me, then came at me hard to make out. She was a bit aggressive. It was short, but quite a doozy.

Back