Does Kajiura sing this song?

Yes I looked, During the Destination promo video

When you admire someone you look at him/her with attention, you should have noticed yourself too.

Well Kerahna, in case you wanna know, you can find "yume no tsubasa"'s karaoke version on "Tsubasa Chronicle Drama & Character Album - Oukyuu no Matinee Chapter.3 ~Ienai Serifu~" ^^ But it's not her voice i guess. After what i've read.

But is it true? She DOES sing some choruses?? O.o That'd be so cool!!!

whaaa what is this, a CD i've never heard of O__________O it needs to be added to teh discography, and from the looks of the title there are more like it >________< :omgwtf: so much work T____T

I have to ask that is Blaze Kajiura's song O_o

Andand I can upload that karaoke version of Yume no Tsubasa^^'

What about See-Saw? Many sites claim her to peform in the BG in Yasashii Yoake and Obsession. And then I take "Anna ni Issho..." single - and the karaoke versions of bot songs feature the same [or VERY similar] BG vocal. Does it definitely mean that Yuki sings in all See-Saw songs? :XD:
I think Yuki should try singing by herself. No one can perform a song exactly how the composer herself could. From all I heard, she has a good voice!
[and dammit, so many rоck singers are popular despite their TERRIBLE voices... no to mention some pop singers :twitch: ]

Mike Oldfield doesn't usually sing either - but he did record an album by himself once, and I personally enjoyed it. Yuki-sama, believe in yourself! :XD:

Back