Do You Think There Will Be Any Yuki Kajiura's Project Before Heaven Feel?

K

kurama

I kinda want it. Waiting about another year is too long. I really want her to compose fantasy anime like Tsubasa Chronicle-ish. I would say I dont want her to compose pure dark-mystery anymore. It is going to be sfx and atmospheric music mostly. But I think we wont get it. There is madoka project waiting for her too.

If there will be she will announce it. But she said she will relax for the first half of 2018.

I personally hope that the new cardcaptor sakura will encourage Clamp to agree on making continuation of the Tsubasa anime and hire Kajiura again for it.

but anything thats outside of the usual projects thematology will do. More of the same themes make more of same music after all

^ It seems like that to me, since hey they finished Xxholic few years ago and also did some other ones like Kobato and there was more of Code Geass too . Tsubasa seems to be the only one being stuck. And its not like its the only anime being sorta infamous. Bee-Train that angered Clamp no longer exists too. So what's stopping them ?

^ It seems like that to me, since hey they finished Xxholic few years ago and also did some other ones like Kobato and there was more of Code Geass too . Tsubasa seems to be the only one being stuck. And its not like its the only anime being sorta infamous. Bee-Train that angered Clamp no longer exists too. So what's stopping them ?
Assuming CLAMP never explicitly stated that they do not want a new anime for Tsubasa, I don't think it has much to do with them. What's stopping anything? Animu costs $$$. (Or you get Sailor Moon Crystal S1/2.)

1) I don't think xxxHolic ever got a full adaptation? Correct me if I'm wrong. I bowed out at the OADs.
2) The new Cardcaptor Sakura anime is an adaptation of an ONGOING manga. Promo!
3) Code Geass is not a CLAMP work in any way. They only did character designs.

PS. Tsubasa anime is infamous?

^ Yes i had heard that the mange plot gets too complicated after the point its stopped and that it makes fans confused, but imo thats not a reason to no make one. Tsubasa also had some additional volumes titled Tsubasa World Chronicle: Nirai Kanai-hen

^ Yes i had heard that the mange plot gets too complicated after the point its stopped and that it makes fans confused, but imo thats not a reason to no make one.
Call them and say you have the money to sponsor it. See if they say "no".

Back