Updating/Fixing the Discography

So I saw on Tou's blog that a OST for the Eve no Jikan Movie will be released and it contains I have a dream (Movie Size) :sohappy: :sohappy: http://www.amazon.co.jp/劇場版-イヴの時間-オ...1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1276850304&sr=8-1-fkmr0

1. イヴの網
2. CODE:LIFE
3. 人口二千万
4. イヴの時間
5. 店内BGM
6. 排他制御
7. アキコ
8. 人の想い、機械の想い
9. イヴの仲間
10. サミィの出来心
11. 第一条の歌
12. 戸惑いの時間
13. ホラーとエロスは紙一重
14. 起動
15. 彼女の中身
16. リナ
17. コージ
18. 店内BGM2
19. フタリノキョリ
20. ハウスロイドは彼の夢を見るか?
21. LUH型
22. おんぼろロボット
23. カトラン
24. 予感
25. リクオ連想曲
26. 雨のかえりみち
27. やさしい時間の中で (Piano Ver.)
28. やさしい時間の中で
29. テックス
30. 倫理委員会
31. アンドロイド
32. イヴの彼方
33. I have a dream (Movie Size)

For romanised trakclist + product code: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SVWC-7709

I recently purchased Sound Horizon's 5th anniversary movie "Across the Horizon". It's basically a live DVD of SH, but there are also some talks/interviews (I'm not really sure what to call them) in which four people talk about SH/Revo. One of them is Yuki herself.
So while it is technically not her release and has nothing of her composition on it, I think it should belong to the Discography.

(An interesting thing to note: with the exception of Yuki, everybody is referring to Revo either as "Sanhora" or "heika" (Highness), while she simply calls him "Revo-san". It really shows that she's the only person out of the four who actually knows him by person.)

I noticed the following information (indicated in red) was missing:

Exit Trance Presents Speed Anime Trance Best 2
Vocals: Florence (1,20), Shachou (2), Kana (3,15,18), Yurie (4,6) Maki (5,7,8,17,18), Black Man (9),
Nine (10), MA15 (11,12,13) Koneko Project (14), Bucket Sheet (16), Mirin (19)

Thank you for updating it!

No apologies necessary. An extensive work like this is bound to have a lot of errors.

Re: RESTORE: Updating the Discography

screw SMEJ for that :uh..:

Yuki88 said she is from JVC/FlyingDOG... I am wondering why she is releasing the cover album to SMEJ :blood:

Project: LETS COMPLETE THE DISCOGRAPHY

Hellow everyone :hi:

Lately I have been busy fixing discography entries, which due to my fault when I was making the 2011-12 page, where I accidentally deleted the "discography" page of the site, had ALL been de-categorised from the discography category (the thing you see between slashes in the links between canta-per-me.net and the page name eg /discography/, /lyrics/, /sheet-music/). So I now hav to put them all back.

While I was doing that, I noticed that we have a HUGE loss of data in the most of the entries (there are some wrong credits, in others we dont have complete credits for vocalists, and in almost all no credits for musicians)

What I would want the help of everyone for is whoever is able to romanise japanese, to search the releases booklets and write down in this thread the Music, Arrangement, Lyrics, Vocal, Chorus, Musicians credits for every entry he/she has info.

I would REALLY appriciate it :plz: :plz: :plz: :plz: :plz: :plz: :plz:

Re: RESTORE: Updating the Discography

good idea george, and let's have them post it here so people don't accidentally do duplicates

Oh right, I forgot to write it on my post. Guys please post the credits that you romanise on this thread. Afterwards I'll be taking and pasting them on the respective entry (please specify for which entry the credits are) ^^

In which track of the 2nd release is Yuki involved ?because it doesnt methion and I cant recognise any of the tracks :@_@:

Re:

george1234 said:
In which track of the 2nd release is Yuki involved ?because it doesnt methion and I cant recognise any of the tracks :@_@:

track n°12 is a medley of several anime songs, if you look closely at the credits, you will see

05-1: nowhere - anime "MADLAX" insert song / Composition: Yuki Kajiura

Disco Kitty is back!!!

51XmJu9Q2TL._SS500_.jpg

shoko suzuki - SHO-CO-SONGS collection 2 [MHCL-1460~62 24.12.2008]
CD2 track n°6: Goodbye, my friend

:nophoto:
Rasmus Faber presents Platina Jazz ~Anime Standards Vol.2~ [ VICP-64900 17.11.2010]
track n°8: Akatsuki no Kuruma (arranger: Karl Frid)

QWCE-144.jpg

EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE Complete best 2 [QWCE-144 20.01.2010]
track n°16: Ryu* feat.YURiE - Honoh no Tobira
track n°22: DJ Sa9 vs Hommarju feat.YURiE - oblivious

PCCA-2595.jpg

Mikuni Shimokawa - Reprise~Shimokawa Mikuni Anison Best [PCCA -2595 19.12.2007]
CD2 track n°8: Mou ichido kimi ni aitai

COZX-443.jpg

THE IDOLM@STER STATION!!! SECOND TRAVEL ~Seaside Date~ [COZX-443 30.06.2010]
track n°13: Yumi Hara - Mizu no Akashi

QWCE-151.jpg

B.U.S - Anime House Hit Parade! [QWCE-151 03.03.2010]
track n°5: B.U.S feat. mamiko - Kimi wa boku ni Niteiru
track n°9: B.U.S feat mamiko - Anna ni Issho Datta No Ni

QWCE-86.jpg

Exit Trance Presents Umauma dekiru Trance wo Tsukuttemita 4 Goran no Arisama Dayo [QWCE-86 01.04.2009]
track n°5: Starving Trancer feat. CAMRY - Anna ni Issho Datta No Ni

Back