Details on withdrawal from Kalafina member

F

F-triplet-0723

I’m a Yuki Kajiura’s fan.

I know some English words and phrases, but that's all.

So please translate the text and read it!!

canta per me.netの日本人会員です。

恐らく日本人のkalafinaファン以外には何故メンバーの脱退が起きたのか分からない人も多いだろうと思い、事件の詳細を綴らせていただきます。

なお、英語はあまり得意ではないため、日本語で書いていきます。

グーグル翻訳か何かで訳して見てくださいm(_ _)m

事件はKalafinaのファンクラブが梶浦由記さん個人のファンクラブ「FJ CLUB」から独立したことから始まりました。

それまではFJCからKalafinaのLIVE優先チケットの申し込みや発行された会報の受け取りなどが出来ていたのですが、去年4月に突然Kalafinaの個別ファンクラブ「harmony」が発足されたのです。

それ自体は何もおかしくはないのですが、プロデューサーである梶浦由記さんはなんのコメントもせず、harmonyのTwitterアカウントもフォローしていませんでした。

また、梶浦由記さんのTwitterアカウントで彼女にしては珍しく人間関係の悩み・不満などのつぶやきが増えていたのも今にして思えば事件の兆候の一つと言えるでしょう。

それから2017年の12月22日に梶浦由記さんが所属するスペースクラフトからの独立が報じられました。

記事では「昨年9月に開催したカラフィナの武道館公演までは梶浦氏を育てた音楽プロデューサーA氏が現場を担当していたが、女性幹部に交代。音楽の方向性の違いなどで、梶浦氏と女性幹部の間でトラブルになっていたという。今年6月にA氏が事務所を退社したこともあり、音楽スタッフの1人は「梶浦さんは女性幹部との折り合いがよくなかった上に、芸能界に引っ張ってくれた恩人がいなくなったことで退社を決意したようです」と報じており、またkalafinaが年間10億近くの利益を生んでいたことが明らかになりました。

引用元:

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/12/23/kiji/20171222s00041000445000c.html

そして今月、Kalafinaのメンバー、Keikoが脱退することが発表されました。

Keikoは去年12月28日にkalafinaの商標登録を行っており、Kalafinaというグループをとても大切に思っていることが伺えます。

商標出願ページのスクリーンショットが乗っているツイート:

https://twitter.com/ak1aims/status/973315000256249856?s=12

keikoの脱退により、CDの発売やLIVEの予定は全て白紙になり、事実上のKalafina解散という誰も望んでいない結末となってしまいました。

以上が事件の詳細です。

この文が皆さんの役に立つことを願いますd(^_^o)

ああ、わかりました。私たちに教えてくれてありがとう ^w^

(私の日本語が悪い場合は申し訳ありません、たくさん知らない):bow:

F-triplet-0723F-triplet-0723I like YukiNewI'm a Yuki Kajiura's fan.I know some English words and phrases, but that's all.So please translate the text and read it! !I am a Japanese member of canta per me.I think that there are many people who probably do not know why members withdrawal occurred other than the Japanese kalafina fans, and I will spell out the details of the incident.Since English is not very good at writing, I write in Japanese.Please translate it by google translate or something m (_ _) mThe incident began with the fan club of Kalafina being independent from Yuki Kajiura's individual fan club "FJ CLUB".Until then, FJC was able to sign up for Kalafina's LIVE priority ticket and receive the newsletter issued, but suddenly Kalafina's individual fan club "harmony" was launched last April.There is nothing wrong with itself, but Yuki Kajiura, a producer, did not comment on anything and did not follow the harmony's Twitter account.In addition, it is unusual for her that she is using Yuki Kajiura's Twitter account and it is one of the signs of the incident if you think now that tweets such as troubles and complaints of human relationships are increasing.Then, on December 22, 2017, Yuki Kajiura 's independence from the spacecraft belonged to was reported.In the article, "Up until the Karafina Budokan performance held in September last year, Mr. Kajiura's music producer A was in charge of the scene but changed to a female executive, Mr. Kajiura and Mr. Kajiura According to Mr. A's departing from the office in June this year, one of the music staff said that "Kajiura-san was not in good terms with female executives, It seems that he decided to leave the company due to the fact that no benefactor who had pulled in the entertainment industry has gone away. "It was also revealed that kalafina had produced nearly 1 billion of profits per year.Quote source:https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2017/12/23/kiji/20171222s00041000445000c.htmlAnd this month, the member of Kalafina, Keiko was announced to withdraw.Keiko is registering trademark of kalafina on December 28th last year, so it can be said that I am treating the group called Kalafina very much.Screenshot of trademark application page is on Tweet:https://twitter.com/ak1aims/status/973315000256249856?s=12With the withdrawal of keiko, the release of the CD and the schedule of the LIVE became all blank, and it was the ending that nobody wanted to dissolve Kalafina in effect.That is the details of the incident.I hope this sentence will be useful to you d (^ _ ^ o)Today at 10:51 AM ReportLike + QuoteReplyWestkana likes this.

Why did you made separate thread while we use the other one for days ?

also based on the google translation there's nothing new on it except YK not following harmony twitter which is rather trivia than useful information.

情報あるがとう!
翻訳します。

Basically.
Friction seems to have started when Harmony started up. FJC members used to have access to VIP tix and info on Kalafina LIVEs but suddenly an exclusive Kalafina one was created. YK didn't seem to like it because apparently she never commented on Harmony or followed it on Twitter.
Around this time YK's twitter had an increase in uncharacteristic tweets about troubles and conplaints about relationships with people.
Then she leaves her agency. Then Keiko leaves. And the rest is as we know it.

情報あるがとう!
翻訳します。

Basically.
Friction seems to have started when Harmony started up. FJC members used to have access to VIP tix and info on Kalafina LIVEs but suddenly an exclusive Kalafina one was created. YK didn't seem to like it because apparently she never commented on Harmony or followed it on Twitter.
Around this time YK's twitter had an increase in uncharacteristic tweets about troubles and conplaints about relationships with people.
Then she leaves her agency. Then Keiko leaves. And the rest is as we know it.

so they made Harmony without YK's acceptance?

I’d just thought all the trouble was between YK and the company; I hope there’s nothing between her and any K-ladies . . .

Look I wouldn't be reading into this too much.
These are simply observations from the Japanese fan's perspective (as our OP intended).
Everyone ust wants to connect dots. There's nothing new that's official that we haven't already gotten our hands on.
So just take this as a Japanese perspective of recwnt events.

Looks like Spacecraft had a long term plan to separate YK from Kalafina.
That's indeed more likely than Kajiura getting upset about the creation of Harmony. It's also quite possible that it's the other way around: Kajiura got upset and wanted to disentangle herself from Spacecraft, so that's why the separate fanclub for Kalafina was created.

The rumors stated that it was because of disagreements on music direction with the new manager. I don't think having a separate fan club counts as music direction, hue. The creation of Harmony could be a reason, but I doubt it was the main reason.

For me it looks like the creation of harmony was as a consequence of Kajiura getting in disputes

^ My question is, the results of which party? Because I really don't know any of them. Reddit doesn't have spoilers up yet. (reference)

Back