Damage Report

Kerahna

Administrator
Okay so probably a bunch of you have noticed that our site was in and out of a deathly coma yesterday. Our host had an unexpected "power maintenance" done on their building that failed and shut down all their servers. When they got the servers back up, the SQL server started to die. Hopefully all of that is over now.

Damage Report:

- Forum posts from yesterday are all gone T_______T I'm so sad because I was so excited when there were a bunch of new posts by Rion and Midori~ <3 <3 <3 I'm SO sorry that your first day here had to be like that T_T This has never happened before and I can't believe they let all those posts get erased! GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *falls to the floor in tears*

- please repost any new topics~ if you don't mind ;_;

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS AND NOT RUNNING AWAYYYY~~~ <3<3<3<3 this community is very important to me and i'm just dying full of SAD right now T_T;;; I think when I have some time I'll switch to a new host.

Before switching to the new host, I have to spent the remaining credit I have on this account. We do that by increasing posts and visits and SPAM EVERYWHERE until all the money empties, and i feel content to go to the new host :3

P.S. new host gives free @canta-per-me.net email addresses ;)

LOL aaah yes ! I've forget about this, maybe it's better like this, what do you think ? LOL ! xD

@ Zuiyon: If you dont want other to confuse as a female user 1) change your avatar with a drawing of male (not yuuka's) maybe Seki Tomokazu's 2) or change your username ("Zuiyon" sounds female - if you remember I was also confusing you with a female at the beginning)

lol I don't know yea that's probably because of that image...=___= but leave Yuuka alone, she's good like that ! =p

Seki Tomokazu ? eeek xD

Raaah Zuiyon is fine haha, I like that name xD
it's funny that people think that I'm a girl haha!

i found some crashed topics using offline mode and uploadet them on rapidshare, perhaps we/you can reconstruct them

Link

i had a forum in 2004/2005 and lost all posts ;_;"
please make backups of the MySQL DB^^"

i'll not run away!!! XD

aahh, i don't get Error 403

So you changed already into a boy? XDD

nope, no 403 Error on main page here ^^

I have to SPAM!
Lost 15 posts XDDD

thank you so much, Midori! Unless I hack into each of your accounts and reposting everything manually which requires a resetting of your passwords, I think I'll just type all that text into each board ^_^

thank you thank you thank youuuuu <3 <3

and yes HAHAHAHhaha SPAM SPAM SPAM LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

it's not needet to hack our accounts, you could edit the database^^
ok, it's a hard work, i know
we (rion and me) reposted some things^^

Back