Daichi's sigshop!

D

Daichi

Well.... i have too much spare time, so i'm making a sigshop!

here are some style examples:

gaara.png

sorakickcopy.png

balmungtutcopy.png

Tri-Edgecopy.png

and don't mind the typo...:
kakacopy.png

To get a sig you must:

Fill yout this formula and post it (duh)
link me to a render. because i sux at finding em'
text
font type (i have more than 2000 fonts... i can make most font style requests...)
sig, avy or both
signature size (i don't make them bigger than 400x150

~enjoi

EDIT: oh... i forgot.... I have tutorials for how i make sigs and PSCS+ brushes... ask me if you wanna se!

wow, those look great! :love:
i might ask for one, if it isn't too much trouble ^^;

you have so many fonts O_O does the drop down list take forever to load then?

Yes, if everyone "buys" and uses an image signature, The forum pages will take forever to load.

Daichi, the signatures are very good, just a suggestion: make some inspired by anime that Yuki has made music for.

spare timuuu T_T I want to have much spare time as you !
hmmmm I agree 100% with george.
However I don't like signatures with images <.< (I think it's uselesssssssssssss) I don't want to be mean towards you ^^' I have nothing against you, it's just that I think the forum is good without plenty of images everywhere...
But you do as you wish, if you likes signatures it's okay ^^ "make some inspired by anime that Yuki has made music for." george's idea is good ^^
And I like your signatures, they are really good :p

hmm 2000 fonts 0__0 you didn't load all your font at the same time ? do you keep them in a folder and load the ones you need ?

george1234 said:
Yes, if everyone "buys" and uses an image signature, The forum pages will take forever to load.

Daichi, the signatures are very good, just a suggestion: make some inspired by anime that Yuki has made music for.

I have 3 .hack// sigs in there.... Yuki made the music

But the forums shouldn't go slower... http://www.dothackers.net/forums has 5000+ users and 80% has a sig... and it loads fairly fast.

hmm 2000 fonts 0__0 you didn't load all your font at the same time ? do you keep them in a folder and load the ones you need ?

i have homeburned cd's .... it works better that way

Daichi said:
I have 3 .hack// sigs in there.... Yuki made the music

I am talking about the rest, (Tsubasa chroinicle, Madlax, Noir, etc)

Daichi said:
But the forums shouldn't go slower... http://www.dothackers.net/forums has 5000+ users and 80% has a sig... and it loads fairly fast.

I think that it depends on the site (or the servers that host it) For example when I was still being interested in focusmag.gr an its forum (click the "fora" button on the right top of the page) [NOTE: That site and forum is of a magazine about science and technolgy, but the members of the forum from one point and then started to be so crappy and postiing nonseses unrelated to science (out of topic HUGE images that the pages started to be loading slooooooowly ) ,they were picking fights all the time ,and you can see the results, plus that the owners of the site (the magazine company) doesnt care and its full of lazy idiots who havent improved the site's appearance for 5 years -since the site opened-, and they dont kick the bad members, so the whole site has become a piece of cr*p and i have stopped buying the magazine to punish them]

Take as good and random example that page of the forum, scroll down to see how much related and how small are the images http://www.focusmag.gr/fora/view-messag ... msg_392524

it loaded fast, but omfg! how much spam and unrelated stuff can human post?

First two pictures of a rubberduck, then some dog. and cypern with blood at north ,two jappaneese tombstones..... and youtube links....

wow that site is incredibly fast o_o
unfortunately i think a lot of free image hosts aren't so fast ^^; does that greek site allow image uploads? XD

Photobucket.com and imageshack.us are the best. never use photolava! it kills off quality

That site wasnt always so fast, about 1 year ago it was taking 2 mins for the site to load.... I guess that they changed the server or the company bought a new internet connection

But they havent made any fuc**** change since i registered 3 years ago (except updating the News and the Opinion sections and putting new magazine cover in the older charters page) and they let the forum members to go wild and do whatever they want

no they dont host images :XD:

Back