CPMe Postcard Exchange!!

jeezz~~ it's so interesting >.<
I want to participate too... but....my country postal service is not that reliable... last summer my big sis sent postcard from US , and it never, i meant NEVER came TT^TT

I couldn't find any decent postcards in any of the places I went to. >_< I'll go in the center of Athens today to see if they've got some good stuff...

Re:

Sorry everyone. I will send cards soon as possible. I've been in hospital, so i havent send them.

Re:

Verthand said:
Availability: unlimited
Hm but i never sent a post card to anyone, i have no idea what to write on it :rain:

I'm from Brazil too!! :sohappy:

Can I revive this thread? Seems like a lot of new members have joined since the last post of this thread. Not sure if people are still up for it :sparkleguy:

I think I'd be up to this. :D I live in Vancouver, but I'm not sure if anyone's gonna want a postcard from me since the Winter Olympics are over now. :XD:

So many different places all of you are from…I want a postcard from everywhere!! Athens. :ohoho:

Availability: Unlimited

I'd like to join :ohoho:

Availability: unlimited

When I'm in Japan for YK Live vol. #10 I'll try sending some more postcards.

Please just leave your postal address in the format that your country's postal service best understands it as a private message on the forum and I'll try to get a card sent from Japan.

It's best to send the address details by end of 7 May so that I can print them at home.

I will not give out your postal address to anyone else.

postcards! I love postcards :dote:
will send some after I finish my dissertation paper :D

LOL I can't believe this was started 5 years ago!
I still want postcards but I'm now living in the most boring place :'(

^ Do I have your current address Kerahna, will be leaving for Japan Monday week (17 November) even though I'll only be there 5 nights.

@Kuga, send me some too :plot:
I like the card last time <3

@Kera: my turn to send one to you...took me 5 years also to send one trololol *hides in shame*

^ If I still have your address, it's maybe best to send it again in a private message "conversation" on the forum.

Roger that!
Btw, I sent the postcards yesterday... (I also attempted to send one to Kajiura... /flees)

Back