CPM Chorus

T

tracyalexia

:ohoho: Okay,here I come across this idea when I see there is so many voice cover in youtube for kalafina/yuki kajiura's song. It mean many people like to sing cover right? So,why don't we group all these people together and do a CPM chorus? No matter you know how to sing or not,you also can join...Besides,many Kajiura sama's songs are better sing in group. For those who like to sing and a fans of Kajiura,why not a CPM chorus? Everyone can sing Kajiura song :shy:

P.s : I don't know whether got people mention about this or not,but i just think is a not bad idea,like nico nico chorus....

Problem is that physically these people are oceans away, so the only way to do this is by mixing each one's partition of the song and that would be an unbelievable pain in the ass for whoever will have to do it (remeber that song we had given to Yuki as present 2 years ago? http://canta-per-me.net/2010/08/happy-b ... kajiura-3/ it would be something like that but it would be even more painful since there would no solo parts)....better forget about it :XD:

that why it can be join together like nico nico chorus and youtube chorus....btw,that song,there still a lot of improvement :XD: I heard there is programme that can merge voice together which mean i just need take the solo part of one people then after that combine it together. Well,well...since mystery George said give up then give up :sohappy:

*plan for something new and special,i will post again some new suggestion soon.... :hero:

:ayashii: which means if we can find a person willing to do the combine thingy,maybe there will be a hope? :sohappy:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ the give up was a suggestion, not an order, since its very troublesome :XD:
But I respect mystery George,ya know....and I'm not so good in forum thingy or the computer stuff... :glasses:

Back