Hatouchan

Christmas Premium LIVE 2015 "Kalafina with Strings"

Osaka
Venue: The Symphony Hall (1,704 seats)
sinfoni-thumb-2105x1665-1281.jpg

Date: 22nd December, 2015
Doors open at 18:15, starts at 19:00

Tokyo

Venue: Bunkamura Orchard Hall (2,150 seats)
Date: 24th & 25th December, 2015
Doors open at 18:15, starts at 19:00 on both days

Source seems to be fliers from the one light single.

fml. Look at that hall. omg.

Attachments

• sinfoni-thumb-2105x1665-1281.jpg
    sinfoni-thumb-2105x1665-1281.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 483
Crap.. If it weren't peak season for flight tickets... I would totally fly to Osaka just for this show!!!!

I would pay good money for the strings LIVE for two reasons:
1. Completely new arrangements in terms of instruments, and potentially the way the girls sing the songs (for example, HIKARU's way of singing "kimiiiii to deaaaaai ... Soreeeee wa ta-aaaaaatta" in the sprinter LIVE acoustic).
2. I'm almost 100% positive there will never be an acoustic LIVE DVD/BD. 1% still holds on to hope D:
Edit: third reason- as Hatou and rit said: THAT HALL

That hall is really pretty. Considering I won't go, I hope someone will go and tell us whatever beautiful arrangements appear!

Confirmed via FJC mail, by the way.
◆「Christmas Premium LIVE 2015“Kalafina with Strings”」開催決定!◆

【大阪公演】
2015年12月22日(火)
開場18:15/開演19:00
会場:ザ・シンフォニーホール

【東京公演】
2015年12月24日(木)
会場:Bunkamuraオーチャードホール

2015年12月25日(金)
会場:Bunkamuraオーチャードホール

チケット料金:全席指定 6,800円(税込)
※未就学児童入場不可
一般発売日:2015年10月31日(土)

Hi everyone!
I'm travelling to Tokyo in December and above all I want to see this live!
Does anyone know if there's is a special method to buy the tickets, like joining a fanclub or signing up to some website? Or can I just call the theatre and buy the tickets there?
Thanks!

@Claire one needed to have already had fan club membership or joined by 31st August 2015 to bid for tickets during 1st-8th September 2015, see http://spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

If you weren't a fan club member and had bought the Far on the Water album, you could apply between 16th and 30th September 2015 using a coupon that came with the album.

To see if tickets are still available you would could check e+, Lawson and Pia (see http://animetas.jp/ticket/live-91573/ ) but you would need someone in Japan who could actually purchase tickets on your behalf.

@Claire one needed to have already had fan club membership or joined by 31st August 2015 to bid for tickets during 1st-8th September 2015, see http://spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

If you weren't a fan club member and had bought the Far on the Water album, you could apply between 16th and 30th September 2015 using a coupon that came with the album.

To see if tickets are still available you would could check e+, Lawson and Pia (see http://animetas.jp/ticket/live-91573/ ) but you would need someone in Japan who could actually purchase tickets on your behalf.
Thanks for the answer, although I'm a little concerned now. I hope there are tickets left T_______________T

Thanks for the answer, although I'm a little concerned now. I hope there are tickets left T_______________T
Did you enter the album ballot? Don't wait until general sales starts. Japan's ticket sales work differently than what you are probably used to. Most tickets are sold during the balloting phase. They do not reserve tickets for general sales. What you see there are unclaimed tickets from people who failed to pay for the tickets they balloted for, or leftovers if demand was low. If demand for it is high, as it is likely to be for a hall of this size and a concert of this type, there will only be a handful of tickets left when general sales starts. And trust me, it will go out in seconds. Kalafina managed to have an instant sell out even for their general sales of the Budokan.

Unfortunately, the album ballot has ended. I do not know what other ballots they have left. It gets harder to get tickets with each passing ballot, since the tickets available becomes lesser and lesser. It seems that general sales start at the end of October, so there is likely no more ballots left. If you have not secured a ticket yet, I think it's highly unlikely that you can get one via official means at this point. Of course, do try and check out the general sales. Don't give up yet.

Asking around about the FC ballot, it seems that demand is exceeding the quota they have set as some people did not manage to get a ticket.

Edit:
It seems eplus still has a ballot going on. It's probably the absolute last one. If you need a deputy to help you buy tickets (for a fee), let me know and I will introduce one to you. I am not affiliated to him but have used his services before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.... what a gorgerous dresses! :nosebleed: I can't wait to see them closer:plz:

They really do. I need those postcards, that postcard file, that shirt and that pamphlet for sure. Hope they're not too hard to obtain :touched:. Also why is the shirt not red like everything else? That would've been even better.

Also Hikaru please, stop with the incredibly short hair thing. It doesn't suit you.

Reactions: aki
They're shown in the postcards and the clear file, look kinda like ballroom gown dresses in crimson. Can't see much but they look like they should be gorgeous. I'm just hoping that Hikaru's hairstyle there isn't permanent because it looks like shit.

Ooooooh I want to go to one of these concerts so badly. If only I had won big in Vegas when I was there. heh Then I would take everyone here. We would fill the first rows and shout "Kalafina! We're from CPM and love you!" and then they would look at us like we're crazy. Okay... I will stop but it is my dream to see them live in Japan and this would be an amazing one to go to. I don't really enjoy Christmas music all that much since it is everywhere, but when they sing it it's okay. And their songs with strings must be gorgeous live. :comeback:

Back