BD/DVD: Kalafina “9+ONE” at Tokyo International Forum Hall A [Release: Nov 1st]

『Kalafina “9+ONE” at東京国際フォーラム ホールA』、11月1日(水)にDVD , Blu-rayでリリースが決定しました。今年の4月よりスタートしたライブツアー「Kalafina “9+ONE”」から東京国際フォーラム ホールA東京公演最終日の模様をDVD , Blu-rayでリリース。
特典映像には「ANISON FANTASY LIVE VOL.1 2017」香港・シンガポールのドキュメント映像を初収録!
収録曲等、詳細は追ってこちらでお知らせしますのでお楽しみに!

■商品概要■
Kalafina “9+ONE” at 東京国際フォーラム ホールA
2017年11月1日(水)リリース
DVD (VVBL-113~114):6,800円(税込)
Blu-ray (VVXL-16):6,800円(税込)

With this announced for November, i guess we arent getting a new studio album this Autumn or they would have announced it already.

Last edited:
Surprised the release date is that close, normally it's more than 2 months off when they announce it

Also I can tell SME/Sacra has realized BDs = free money so I guess we'll be getting BDs of most of their tours from now on :XD:

Not that I'm complaining XD

So, the main difference is we'll either get kimi ga and symphonia or believe (acoustic) and yume no daichi?
Well, I hope we get the first ones, although I doubt it.

Yessss! Just preordered. *sigh* My wallet... but the next couple of months are going to be great for music. Princess Principle, Zaregoto, and Aimer's song. Ahhh I want all of it. *sigh* Oh and the unreleased Fate/Zero music! For awhile it was no Kajiura... now it's exploding with Kajiura. lol Which is a great thing, not complaining, well except for my wallet. I am so happy for the girls though that they are doing this well. I hope for a 10th Anni live one as well... but we'll see. I am excited for either day, Haru wo Matsu will be pretty, since I just listened to that song again. Believe acoustic will be interesting. (I like the song.) Ahhh I can't wait. Oh and to see the instrumentals from Zaregoto as well, that will be cool. And the Kala dansu. lol Samidare, Ashita (kind of nice getting older songs back again), Marchen and into the world (I know we got it once already, but I love the song.) Anyways, sorry. Just excited. Looking forward to seeing the cover!

Really hope we get the bonus songs, but if not I'll be disappointed if we get Believe/YnD over Kimi ga/Symphonia. Kimi ga hasn't had a live in forever and is a masterpiece.

Especially based off of what was released by the person on Tumblr- Wakana sounded like an absolute GODDESS on it especially compared to the last live we got of it (5th anni WOWOW live iirc)
This reminds me, are there any recordings of the instrumental pieces that played during the intermissions?

It's a meme, dude. :)

Long story short I'm hyped AF about Ashita no Keshiki live, and thus I was echoing your sentiments. :goodjob:
OH >_<

YESSSSSSSSS MY FAVOURITE PART IS "SHIRUUUUBEEEEEE~EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Then -FURUUTO SOLO- + FEELS + SMILING. LOTS OF SMILING. I WANNA SEE HOW THEY SMILE AND FEEL THE MUSIC

The dynamic of the song really strikes me. How it starts out kind of nostalgic and desparate... then suddenly shifts to such a hopeful and beautiful scenery..

wasn't the furuuto solo replaced with baiorin solo in Ashita no Keshiki live this time (again)?

instrumental-wise this release is very underwhelming considering their last 4 DVD/BD releases have guest/extra musicians: cello (granted it was only one song but still - from consolation live) strings (octet in Red/Blue day, quartet in fotw and arena live 2016), flute (consolation live, Red/Blue day, and arena live 2016), accordion (consolation live, Red/Blue day and arena live 2016) and also percussion (arena live 2016). this time it's only the basic FBM.

this release, as someone has nicely said, is just a way to milk more money from their fans considering the cost of releasing BD/DVD is much cheaper than to record a whole new album. i doubt anyone would be interested in this release if it doesn't have some previously unreleased live footage and it's not even that many songs (Samidare, Ashita no Keshiki, Haru wo Matsu, Marchen)...

@ritardando oh I was mainly gushing over the studio version sorry got carried away forgot about flute absence - REGARDLESS. Still excited.

You bring up a great point.. it's an underwhelming set list. I'm especially disappointed by misterfuckingioso. Like come on. Not really a fan of kyrie live either. Studio was fine but live version is just so draggy like end Already.

Same old FBM musicians and no guests ? Boring. Arena live was hyped by Edna on drums ..

Back