Back to Life! SYLVI :)

S

Sylvi

Hi everyone! :ohoho:
I'm Sylvi! 15 yrs old turning 16 this April :sparkleguy:
I love music. I love singing. I love singing the songs of Kalafina and Fiction Junction :shy:
I have a sister here in this forum but she doesn't want me to reveal her username , lol :ohoho:
I hope that I'll enjoy here ^_^

:XD: :dote:

^ that's old... im now 16 turning 17 :) yeepeee

Welcome Sylvi! Have fun here! Some of us are pretty weird (like Wikki) but it's really fun here!

So Enjoy! :sohappy:

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
i think i know who are u~ are u moonlight sister? :XD:
^ yup, she's my sis :XD:

Moonlight04 said:
Welcome Sylvi! Have fun here! Some of us are pretty weird (like Wikki) but it's really fun here!

^ :P yes, you are weird :ohoho: just kidding :P lol you're like pretending that im not your sister :ohoho:

welcome in the forum.. :D enjoy..
by the way,
nice voice!! ;)

Sylvi said:
Wikki Pan said:
i think i know who are u~ are u moonlight sister? :XD:
^ yup, she's my sis :XD:

Moonlight04 said:

^ :P yes, you are weird :ohoho: just kidding :P lol you're like pretending that im not your sister :ohoho:

Was it bad..? Whatever! You still need to enroll tomorrow morning! Go to sleep already! :sohappy:

and by the way.. Why the *toot* are you sticking your face in your avatar!? :omg:

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
Was it bad..? Whatever! You still need to enroll tomorrow morning! Go to sleep already!

:XD: this let me think that you're older..

Re: I'm Sylvi! Come in :)

Alphard: Nice to meet you too :sparkleguy:

Wikki: No, she's bigger than me, taller too :uh..:

Hoshi: my sister mentions you a lot :sohappy: nice meeting you. wee!

Moonlight: Don't worry, i'll change that later lol. I don't want to go to sleep yet :P

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
wow...u and moon really look the same :omg:

Something's wrong with your eyes... :plot:

yamamura06 said:
Moonlight04 said:
Was it bad..? Whatever! You still need to enroll tomorrow morning! Go to sleep already!

I do act older.. Because if one of us needs to grow.. :knife: lol! I'm kidding!.. everyone mistakes me for being older... :cry: WHY!?

@Wikki: really? lol thanks for editing that post wahaha!

@Moonlight: because ur huge :P and im not :) :plot:

Re: I'm Sylvi! Come in :)

Sylvi said:
Hoshi: my sister mentions you a lot :sohappy: nice meeting you. wee!

really?? haha! she also mentions you a lot.. :D so, u know the me and my past username.. :) dun forget you're aria.. :D

p.s.
u and you're sis look nice and pretty.. :)

Re: Re:

Moonlight04 said:
I do act older.. Because if one of us needs to grow.. :knife: lol! I'm kidding!.. everyone mistakes me for being older... :cry: WHY!?

:ayashii: i dun...no.. :D maybe the way you say something.. :D

Sorry for double posting!!!!!

Re: Re:

Moonlight04 said:
Wikki Pan said:
wow...u and moon really look the same :omg:

Something's wrong with your eyes... :plot:

yamamura06 said:
Moonlight04 said:

maybe u look more mature? :XD:

@Hoshi: Aria! :shy: yes, you're Hoshikuzu weee! she always text you i can see that :) lol yea the way she talks. just like a big sister and a health addict :ohoho: just kidding

@Wikki: yes, she is! she is! :D

Re:

Sylvi said:
@Hoshi: Aria! :shy: yes, you're Hoshikuzu weee! she always text you i can see that :) lol yea the way she talks. just like a big sister and a health addict :ohoho: just kidding

hmm.. its nice to me that u know me very well.. hehe..
i was a little surprised to see her talk like that.. :XD:
heath addict?? :XD:
eh..........

:glower: :glower:
u see my messages?? the content??

:P

Re:

Sylvi said:
@Wikki: really? lol thanks for editing that post wahaha!

@Moonlight: because ur huge :P and im not :) :plot:

:uh..: What's with that term..? You make it sound like I'm super big!

@Hoshi: no.. I don't tell her everything.. just some.. the quotes and jokes! lol!

@Hoshi : well, no im not reading it so don't worry lol :ohoho: Nice meeting you here, too :dote:

@Moonlight: well, yea sort of :P just kidding.

Back