Avoid saying "yes" or "no" - game!

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
So, it's a simple game. One user (i.e. me) poses a question for the next one to answer at! But you gotta be careful. You're not allowed to say the words: Yes, No, I do, I don't! ;) that being said:

So...do you think you could ever love Yuki more? :D

Yuki x Revo is an amazing thing, but I'm better.

Do you think taste in music is based on one's sociopolitical state of existance?

Re:

naoise said:
Yuki x Revo is an amazing thing, but I'm better.

Do you think taste in music is based on one's sociopolitical state of existance?

Maybe, But istill think it's personal, nor sociopolitical

W........... X......... what are you guys saing? Is it something cool that a normal little kid like me shouldn't be able to answer? :D

only Yuki-megami knows what Daichi is saying. Do you think he can survive in the real world?

I did that in years, because we have been taught adv. english in school since the 4'th grade

I believe he'll survive for quite some time. But only among the people that "gasp" "speak adv. english since the 4'th grade". "nod"

Do you think there's life on other planets in the universe. Or..somewhere..out there? :D

of cause there is life otherplace in the universe....

but i think that they are waaay different compared to human lifeforms... most likely some bizare amobeas with tenticles and Inuzuka tatoos...

How should I know. I took a look at him. :ayashii: He's....somethng :XD:

Is Maxwell ever gonna confess he's a girl? :knife:

i would like to know that myself!

-Why are the only Yaoi i found with Kiba some creepy KibaXAkamaru pics?

'Cause most of the people doing Yaoi are more or less sick, unlike some of the ones that read/watch/look at it, and that's why you get almost everything but what you really want! ^^

Are all the good guys taken? Do i really have no chance? "sniffs'

How should I say this, :confu:

I wish I know at least on site to find those things.

Do you like Wasabi?

Back