Attendance Log

^Heh Our hotel in Boston had free internet, which I only learned about on the last day of being there. Oh well, it was still fun.

I am here, wanting to crawl back into bed though.

tumblr_m9q1z4yOP41rnmymbo1_500.gif

Hi again guys, I'm not dead yet, just rather busy having graduated from high school and gotten a job (since my parents were like, "MAKE MONEY OR NO FOOD/HOUSE) I did have time to watch my Consolation bluray with two friends (WELCOME BAAAAAACK, WAKANA :TdT: :touched: :hearts: :love: ) Needless to say, I always think my love for Kalafina/FJ/YK has reached some sort of limit, and then they go and release more albums/singles/DVDs and my fangirl feels soar to yet more uncharted heights :ohoho:

Oh, and Kitty + IB, I haven't forgotten about Kalawuxia...just haven't had time to start it looolll...even though I said I'd try...SORRYRYY GUYSSSS

If one of you got tired of waiting and have started it, then... :goodjob: Otherwise, I'll try start mebbe this weekend...or when I have time...(also, I forgot what you guys were going for - was it meant to be like, comedy/parody/melodrama like the EB story, or was it actually meant to be serious/drama, or serious/drama with just light comic moments peppered throughout?)

lol Welcome back again Cerise. Congrats on graduating. I just did as well, but am not able to find a job yet.

I am here... although not totally mentally yet. *getting a cold*

welcome back cerise! your presence has certainly been missed :ohoho: :punched:

also no it's no worries! real life always takes precedence over this, so just make sure you take care of yourself :goodjob: also i think you don't need to work on it! we're slowly getting there OTL so don't feel obligated to do anything! unfortunately we're slow lmao sobsob

also it was going to be a transition from light-hearted to serious-as-f***, you can look forward to that whenever it may come OTL
:ohoho: :psst: :punched:

Okay, let's start this again! Who is actually on the forum anymore? I think I am the only one who goes on everyday pretty much. heh So I'm here!

Back