Animelo Summer Live 2017 - The Card - 8月25/26/27日

Yeah, there are a lot for sale there. I don't know how to use the site though. I leave for Japan on the 11. If I do buy them off yahoo auction, how would it work out? Maybe I can meet the seller in person? I never used it so I'm pretty clueless. I also wonder if there is a buy and sell site in Japan where you can meet people in person to pay. Would be way easier for me.

Yeah, there are a lot for sale there. I don't know how to use the site though. I leave for Japan on the 11. If I do buy them off yahoo auction, how would it work out? Maybe I can meet the seller in person? I never used it so I'm pretty clueless. I also wonder if there is a buy and sell site in Japan where you can meet people in person to pay. Would be way easier for me.

I've used the site fromjapan.co.jp to bid through Yahoo Auctions (or simply offer a "buy now" price) and pay with a Visa or Mastercard debit card. You can specify a Japanese shipping address with fromjapan.co.jp as well.

You can specify concert tickets in your search on fromjapan.co.jp then use a term like animelo to find specific tickets.

PS, if anyone wants to meet up before or after the concerts, let me know and I'll pass my contact details on via private message.

Yeah I've got Alan from Japan Concert Tickets on the case, great company so far, they've really bent over backwards to help! From Twitter it looks like there's a hell of a lot of people who missed out on tickets for the 27th so chances of getting any for that day are probably not great.

https://twitter.com/anisama/status/890481697157861376

アニサマバンド "The Cards" リハーサル頑張ってます!
 #anisama

DFugXpuUwAAS9XR.jpg

You've been before, right, Kugayama? I was wondering, I've read online that there's stuff happening at the arena during the daytime as well as the actual evening show. What kind of stuff is happening there during the day? And what time should we go and queue up to get to our seats?

You've been before, right, Kugayama? I was wondering, I've read online that there's stuff happening at the arena during the daytime as well as the actual evening show. What kind of stuff is happening there during the day? And what time should we go and queue up to get to our seats?

I've been to Animelo Summer Live 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016.

Saitama Super Arena is next to the Keyaki Hirobi (Plaza) made shady with lots of trees and adjacent to Saitama-Shintoshin station.

People often queue early for merchandise (like the programme, light sticks, towels, t-shirts) which goes on sale from about 10 am from memory, then watch the entertainment in the outdoor stage (singers singing anime songs) and buy food from the stalls there. One time someone dressed as Wooser posed for a picture for me (I'll embed the photo when I find it).

Also there are a shopping tower and shopping centre right there with more food outlets, Lawson convenience store, Movix Cinema. One year I saw "Kaze Tachinu"/"The Wind Rises" at the cinema, another year "The Emperor in August", another year "Kimi no ni wa"/"Your Name" before the concerts.

Actual doors open time is 2pm with start at 4pm, and don't leave it too late. The Japanese web site for Saitama Super Arena has a guide that can show you the layout so you can work out where your ticket seats you. (I'll dig up the URL later). There tend to be long queues for toilets at Saitama Super Arena so using rest rooms before you get there is advised. Also it is recommended that you take with you 2-3 500 ml bottles of Pocari Sweat or your favourite re-hydration drink as you will need to replace fluids during the concerts.

Great, thank you for the advice! I'll treat it like going to Comiket then and bring some supplies, I take it they don't care about you bringing bottles into the arena then as long as they're new and sealed? So different from UK gigs, haha.

Great, thank you for the advice! I'll treat it like going to Comiket then and bring some supplies, I take it they don't care about you bringing bottles into the arena then as long as they're new and sealed? So different from UK gigs, haha.

I've usually just held the plastic bag containing my drinks bottles separate out from my main back-pack for the bag check on the way in. You can probably use chrome/chromium browser on the official web site to get a rough translation on what isn't allowed in but normal non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles/snacks are fine.

PS, I've never been to Comiket but did attend Anime Japan 2017 briefly for the Animelo Summer Live 2017 press conference.

Opening: Hare hare yukari (Minori Chihara, Ayaka Hirahara, Yuki GOTO)

Claris performing Connect

Pyxis covering Platinum from Cardcaptor Sakura

True x Minami covering Girls und Panzer OP Dream Riser

Interval.

Konomi Suzuki x Shiena Nishizawa covering Sorairo Days.

Motsu x Yukari Tamura with You & Me.

FLOW x Granrodeo.

Minori Chihara sang Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite; Self Producer; Paradise Lost.

Ahhh it was such a good three days! I had an amazing time, the atmosphere was great! I've been an angela fan for over a decade and finally getting to hear her live was such a great end to my Japan trip - the fripSide collabs were the icing on top! How funny was it though, angela accidentally introducing herself as fripSide and then just rolling with it by knocking out the opening few lines to sister's noise XD

http://www4.nhk.or.jp/P2795/

top.jpg

NHKでは2017年8月25~27日の3日間にわたって開催された、日本最大のアニメソングイベント「Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD-」の模様を、NHK BSプレミアムにて11月19日(日)より3週連続で放送します。

番組紹介
アニメソング界のトップアーティスト達が一同に揃うアニメソングコンサートの最高峰「Animelo Summer Live 2017」(通称「アニサマ」)。日本の音楽シーンで、アニソンの売り上げは常に上位を占め、世代を超えて多くの支持を受けています。13年目を迎える今年の「アニサマ」は3日間で合計8万1千人を動員。総勢54組140名の出演アーティストによる熱いステージが、合計約15時間以上にわたり繰り広げられ、世界最大級のアニソンイベントとして盛り上がりを見せました。
BSプレミアムでは「THE CARD」をテーマにした今年の「アニサマ」のステージの映像を、いち早く厳選して3週連続で放送。世界からも注目される「アニサマ」の魅力をたっぷりとお届けします。
また、今年は副音声でライブの裏話を合計6時間たっぷりとお伝えいたします。ここでしか聞けない出演アーティストや楽曲、イベントの裏話が次々と公開される予定です。こちらもぜひお楽しみに。

コンサート実施日:2017年8月25、26、27日
会場:さいたまスーパーアリーナ
mini127009.jpg

SOS団(平野綾×茅原実里×後藤邑子)
mini227009.jpg

けものフレンズ with オーイシマサヨシ
mini327009.jpg

Aqours
mini127010.jpg

YURI!!! on ICE feat.w.hatano
mini227010.jpg

氷川きよし
mini327010.jpg

水樹奈々
出演:
Vol.1
SOS団(平野綾×茅原実里×後藤邑子)、 けものフレンズ、 ClariS、 Pyxis、 大橋彩香、 Machico、 TRUE、 Minami、 OxT、 鈴木このみ、 Roselia from BanG Dream!、 西沢幸奏、 早見沙織、 田村ゆかり、 motsu、 Aqours、 茅原実里、 FLOW、 GRANRODEO

Vol.2
angela、 KING OF PRISM、 DJ KOO、 Luce Twinkle Wink☆、 i☆Ris、 羽多野渉、 東山奈央、 中島 愛、三森すずこ、 茅原実里、 スフィア、 キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモード サマーセッション、 鈴村健一、 蒼井翔太、 fhána、 氷川きよし、 アイドルマスター ミリオンスターズ、fripSide

Vol.3
上坂すみれ、 アイドルマスター SideM、 春奈るな、 水瀬いのり、 奥 華子、 小倉 唯、 黒崎真音、 ミルキィホームズ、 ZAQ、 B-PROJECT、 Wake Up, Girls!、 SCREEN mode、 内田真礼、 TrySail、 May'n、 LiSA、 水樹奈々

※出演者表記は放送順とは異なります。
副音声:塩澤大輔 NHKアナウンサー ほか (詳細は後日発表します。)
※放送日時や内容が変更になる場合がありますので当日の番組表でご確認下さい。
parts27007.jpg

アニメロサマーライブについて
「Animelo Summer Live(通称:アニサマ)」は、多くのアニメソングアーティストたちがレーベルの垣根を越えて集結し、ファンとアーティストを結ぶ架け橋となるライブイベントとして2005年にスタートしました。13年目を迎えた今年は「Animelo Summer Live 2017 –THE CARD-」と題して、さいたまスーパーアリーナにて8月25日(金)、26日(土)、27日(日)の3日間にわたり開催。約8万1,000人の動員を記録しました。

http://anisama.tv/2017/goods/bluray.php

sub_goods_bd_ttl01_pc.jpg

アニソン界の人気アーティスト・声優ユニット達が一同に会する「Animelo Summer Live」。
13年目となる本年のテーマ「THE CARD」さながらに、出演アーティストが自身の最強のカードを繰り広げる熱いステージとなった。

合計15時間超に及ぶ世界最大級のアニソンライブ3日間のステージを、迫力、臨場感、緊迫感もそのままブルーレイ化。大ボリュームの映像特典となる、アーティストの素顔が垣間見えるバックステージの模様もお見逃しなく!

発売日:2018年3月28日(水)
発売元:アニサマプロジェクト2017
販売元:株式会社ランティス
映像特典:各日ごと大ボリュームのバックステージ密着映像、テーマソング収録風景を含めた
特別版のミュージックビデオを収録。
初回特典:アニサマ2018のチケット最速先行抽選予約(各公演最大20,000枚。
アリーナ、200レベルスタンド)に申し込めるカードを封入。
申込受付開始は2018年3月28日(水)となります。

※最速先行抽選予約カードは、初回仕様のBlu-rayのみに封入されます。

pic_bd01_new.jpg

Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD- 8.25
■Blu-ray(2枚組):