Animelo Summer Live 2017 - The Card - 8月25/26/27日

Kugayama

I made it to the press conference for Animelo Summer Live 2017 at Anime Japan today, but didn't have a ticket for seating, so I was squashed with everyone else and had a poor view until some people in front of me left.

Aquors from Love Live Sunshine will be appearing on the first day.

Making a return after absence:

Yukari Tamura, Minori Chihara and Nana Mizuki.

Returning: Sphere, Granrodeo, Minami, Fhana, Angela, OxT, True, LiSA, Konomi Suzuki.

The theme is "The Card" and the theme song is "playing the world".

Codes for the first ticket lottery will be in the Animelo Summer Live 2016 blu-ray packs with a deadline of 10th April 2017.

Last edited:
Yukarin, Minorin and Nana coming back?! FINALLY :touched::touched:I guess now another singers are more "mainstream" on the anison scene, but I missed them so much :comeback:
Hoping for Kala, AliPro, ELISA or Faylan to be confirmed as well :love: (I wouldn't mind FJ either, but since it's kinda dead...)

Thank you for the news!

Artists announced so far http://anisama.tv/news/detail.php?id=0

8月25日(金)
Aqours、OxT、GRANRODEO、鈴木このみ (Konomi Suzuki)、田村ゆかり (Yukari Tamura)、茅原実里 (Minori Chihara)、TRUE、Pyxis、Machico、Minami 出演決定!

8月26日(土)
アイドルマスター ミリオンスターズ (IdolMaster Million Stars)、i☆Ris、蒼井翔太 (Shouta Aoi)、angela、スフィア (Sphere)、中島 愛 (Megumi Nakajima)、fhána、fripSide、三森すずこ (Suzuko Mimori) 出演決定!

8月27日(日)
アイドルマスター SideM (IdolMaster SideM)、小倉 唯 (Yui Ogura)、SCREEN mode、TrySail、春奈るな (Haruna Luna)、水樹奈々 (Nana Mizuki)、水瀬いのり (Inori Minase)、ミルキィホームズ (Milky Holmes)、LiSA 出演決定!
(50音順)

Last edited:
Additional artists announced:

https://www.lisani.jp/0000049373/

“Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD-”第2弾アーティスト発表!!

1704141943-MK-008-705x498.jpg

8月25日(金)、26日(土)、27日(日)の3日間、さいたまスーパーアリーナで行われる、真夏の大型アニメソングイベント“Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD-”(アニメロサマーライブ2017 -THE CARD-)の参加アーティストに6組が追加となった。

8月25日(金)には、けものフレンズ、FLOW。8月26日(土)にキラキラ☆プリキュアアラモードサマーセッション、羽多野 渉。そして、8月27日(日)に上坂すみれ、内田真礼の出演が決定。

<8月25日(金)出演>
けものフレンズ
1704141943-MK-001-170x300.jpg

2017年1月から放送開始、ネット上で大きな話題となったTVアニメ『けものフレンズ』。ここから飛び出した「どうぶつビスケッツ&PPP(ぺパプ)」に加え、アニサマだけのスペシャルユニットを結成!?
サーバル(CV:尾崎由香)、フェネック(CV:本宮佳奈)、アライグマ(CV:小野早稀)、ロイヤルペンギン(CV:佐々木未来)、コウテイペンギン(CV:根本流風)、ジェンツーペンギン(CV:田村響華)、イワトビペンギン(CV:相羽あいな)、フンボルトペンギン(CV:築田行子)
and more!

FLOW
1704141943-MK-002-300x215.jpg

5人組ロックバンド。ツインボーカルが織り成すメロディの強さと幅広い音楽性を武器に多くのヒット曲を世に放つ。
『NARUTO – ナルト- 』OP テーマ「GO!!!」や『テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア ザ クロス』EDテーマ「INNOSENSE」など、多くのアニメ作品の楽曲も手がけている。
さらにエネルギッシュで圧倒的なライブは圧巻。2008年に日本武道館公演を成功させ、昨今では活躍の幅を世界まで伸ばし、国境を越えて音楽を届けている。

<8月26日(土)出演>
キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモードサマーセッション
1704141943-MK-004-215x300.jpg

TVアニメ『キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモード』からアニサマ限定ユニット「キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモードサマーセッション」が参戦!2017年2月の番組スタートから音楽も話題の本作、アニサマだけのカラフルポップなステージにこうご期待!レッツ・ラ・プリアラ・ショータイム!
出演:駒形友梨/宮本佳那子/美山加恋(キュアホイップ役)/福原遥(キュアカスタード役)/村中知(キュアジェラート役)/藤田咲(キュアマカロン役)/森なな子(キュアショコラ役)

羽多野 渉
1704141943-MK-003-208x300.jpg

長野県出身。2011年12月21日歌手デビュー。
2016 年には大ヒットしたTV アニメ『ユーリ!!! on ICE 』のED テーマ「You Only Live Once」を担当し、5th Anniversaryミニアルバム「キャラバンはフィリアを奏でる」、ライブDVD「Wataru Hatano Live 2016“Synchronisity” Live DVD」を発売。2017年は自身2度目のライブツアー、Wataru Hatano Live Tour 2017 “LIVE CARAVAN”を実施。声優、アーティストとして精力的に活動を続けている。

<8月27日(日)出演>
上坂すみれ
1704141943-MK-005-228x300.jpg

2012年1月に本格的に声優デビュー。
アーティストとしては、2013年放送のTVアニメ『波打際のむろみさん』の主題歌「七つの海よりキミの海」でデビューを果たす。ロシア、昭和歌謡、メタルロック、戦車、ロリータ、プロレス、髭等、多方面に興味を示し知識を持つ、唯一無二の声優アーティスト。
2016年12月には自身最大キャパの両国国技館における単独ライブの成功をおさめた。

内田真礼
1704141943-MK-006-300x200.jpg

2012年に立て続けにアニメのヒロイン役を演じブレイク。2013年“声優アワード新人⼥優賞”に輝く。2014年4月に待望のアーティストデビュー。2017年1月にミニアルバムをリリースし、オリコンウィークリーランキング6位を記録。
同年2月には代々木第一体育館にてワンマンライブを行う。数多くの作品でメインキャラクターを演じるほか写真集を発売するなど幅広い活動を展開している。

●ライブ情報
“Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD-”
8月25日(金)、8月26日(土)、8月27日(日)
各日:開場 14:00/開演 16:00
会場:さいたまスーパーアリーナ(スタジアムモード)
1704141943-MK-007.jpg

チケット料金:全席指定 前売¥8,700(税込・各日)
一般発売日:7月2日(日) 10:00

主催:MAGES.
文化放送協賛:ANiUTa/グッドスマイルカンパニー/スカパー!

出演者:
8月26日(金)
Aqours/OxT/GRANRODEO/けものフレンズ/鈴木このみ/田村ゆかり/茅原実里/TRUE/Pyxis/FLOW/Machico/Minami 他 (50音順)
8月27日(土)
アイドルマスターミリオンスターズ/i☆Ris/蒼井翔太/angela/キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモードサマーセッション/スフィア/中島愛/羽多野渉/fhána/fripSide/三森すずこ 他 (50音順)
8月28日(日)
アイドルマスターSideM/上坂すみれ/内田真礼/小倉唯/SCREEN mode/TrySail/春奈るな/水樹奈々/水瀬いのり/ミルキィホームズ/LiSA 他

※各日50音順。都合により出演者が変更になる場合があります。予めご了承ください。

ANiUTa会員限定チケット先行抽選予約4月17日(月) 12:00より開始!
一般発売に先駆けまして、アニソン定額聴き放題配信サービス『ANiUTa』の会員限定先行抽選を実施致します。会員お一人様、1公演につき4枚までの受付となります。

【抽選申し込み受付期間】
4月17日(月) 12:00~5月8日(月) 12:00まで

【申し込み方法】
アニソン定額聴き放題配信サービス「ANiUTa(アニュータ)」内より受付

©Animelo Summer Live 2017/MAGES.

https://www.lisani.jp/0000053461/

「Animelo Summer Live 2017 -THE CARD-」第4弾アーティスト発表 !8/25(金)ClariS、8/26(土)東山奈央、8/27(日)黒崎真音が出演決定!

1706032100-YH-001-1-705x498.jpg

3日間で81,000人を動員、さいたまスーパーアリーナで開催される世界最大級のアニソンイベント「アニサマ」の追加アーティストが発表された。

8/25(金)は快進撃を続ける「ClariS」が待望のアニサマ初出演。8/26(土)は満を持して今年ソロデビューを果たした「東山奈央」。そして8/27(日)は2011年より7年連続出演となる「黒崎真音」。最強カードがそろった今年のアニサマに注目!!

ClariS
1706032100-YH-006.jpg

クララとカレンからなる2人組ユニット。2010年TVアニメ『俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない』OPテーマ「irony」でデビュー。2014年、初代メンバーのアリスが卒業、新メンバー“カレン”を迎え新生ClariSとして新たな一歩を踏み出す。2017年2月、自身初の日本武道館ライブを開催。同年4月に発表した新曲「ヒトリゴト」もヒットを記録。9月16日にはパシフィコ横浜にてワンマンライブ開催。

東山奈央
1706032100-YH-003-1.jpg

2010年声優デビュー。アニメ『神のみぞ知るセカイ』中川かのん役を始めとした、多くのアニメで重要な役を演じ、『GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation』ルリア役など数々の作品に主役級で出演。“Rhodanthe*”、“ワルキューレ”等大人気グループにも所属し、完璧なパフォーマンスで多くのファンを魅了。そして2017年2月1日、一歩一歩、堅実に歩み続けた彼女が満を持してソロデビュー。純粋無垢な透き通る歌声にご期待下さい!

黒崎真音
1706032100-YH-004.jpg

2000年代のアニメ・アニソンに多大な影響を受け、2010年TVアニメ『学園黙示録HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD』の毎話変わるEDテーマを一人で担当、アルバム「H.O.T.D.」でデビュー。その後、TVアニメ『とある魔術の禁書目録Ⅱ』『薄桜鬼』シリーズ他人気作品の主題歌を担当。彼女の感情に訴えかける歌唱と激しいダンスなどを取り入れたパフォーマンスは高い評価を得ており、国内のみならず海外でもファンを沸かせている。

Hi there, I'm new to the forums but I am very interested in attending Animelo 2017. I am uncertain the best way to procure tickets for the 3 concert dates. I have no clue how seat selection works so can anyone please explain thank you. I hope I can at least get level 200 or better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I'm new to the forum's but I am very interested in attending Animelo 2017. However being a foreigner, I am uncertain the best way to procure tickets for the 3 concert dates. I know general sale starts July 2 but I arrive July 12. What are the odds of it selling out? Also I have no clue how seat selection works so can anyone please explain thank you. I hope I can at least get level 200 or better.

It's difficult - you need to either have someone in Japan who can enter a ticket lottery for you (I think that there is one associated with sales of the CD single "Playing The World") or else bid for tickets via Yahoo Auctions Japan using a proxy service like fromjapan.co.jp

The first ticket lottery goes to people who bought the previous year's blu-ray discs (sometime in April).

Do you have any friends or travel agent with presence in Japan?

If you need any more details, just ask as I've been to the Animelo Summer Live concerts in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and have tickets for 2017.

I have a pen pal who is willing to enter the Animelo mix lottery for me if I give him the membership fee, he said he will also try to buy tickets for me on the day of the general sale. General Sale starts July 2nd and I Arrive July 12, I'm not sure how the tickets work. Is it an ID check or names on tickets ?? it probably better to get someone to buy for me rather than try to get it off a website like ticket camp or something. I will let you know if I have more questions thanks!
Also how fast do the general sale tickets get sold out? Is there any chance of any left when I arrive July 12?

I'm not sure how the tickets work. Is it an ID check or names on tickets ?? it probably better to get someone to buy for me rather than try to get it off a website like ticket camp or something. I will let you know if I have more questions thanks!
Also how fast do the general sale tickets get sold out? Is there any chance of any left when I arrive July 12?

Japanese concerts like Animelo Summer Live have ticket lotteries - a proportion of all tickets are sold at each lottery, not everyone goes ahead with the offer of tickets but it does sell out every year.

The earlier lottery that you can enter, the better your chances of getting tickets. I'm not completely sure whether one nominates a name on the tickets but think that your pen pal can enter your name for the tickets. Back in 2012 I ended up buying tickets from Yahoo Auctions and didn't have problems even though there was a female name on the tickets.

I don't imagine that there will be any tickets left for general sale more than a day or so after general sale commences - there may be late releases of a few tickets though.

Japanese concerts like Animelo Summer Live have ticket lotteries - a proportion of all tickets are sold at each lottery, not everyone goes ahead with the offer of tickets but it does sell out every year.

The earlier lottery that you can enter, the better your chances of getting tickets. I'm not completely sure whether one nominates a name on the tickets but think that your pen pal can enter your name for the tickets. Back in 2012 I ended up buying tickets from Yahoo Auctions and didn't have problems even though there was a female name on the tickets.

I don't imagine that there will be any tickets left for general sale more than a day or so after general sale commences - there may be late releases of a few tickets though.

I now have two friends who can enter the animelo mix lottery for me. Should i ask them to both enter the lottery and try to go for tickets for 25,26 and 27? Apparently my name can be registered on the tickets so i believe ID check won't be an issue. At worst they can give me the receipt. My question though is if they will get charged instantly if they win? I doubt it will happen but they might both win. On the other hand if neither wins, both are still willing to buy tickets for me on general sale day on July 2. However they said general sale tickets are usually all back seats like 400-500 level. Is this true? Also are the seats you get from lottery 100% random? Like anywhere from arena to 500 level is possible?

I now have two friends who can enter the animelo mix lottery for me. Should i ask them to both enter the lottery and try to go for tickets for 25,26 and 27? Apparently my name can be registered on the tickets so i believe ID check won't be an issue. At worst they can give me the receipt. My question though is if they will get charged instantly if they win?

I would recommend that only one person bids in your name. If you win, they have a few days to pay.

On the other hand if neither wins, both are still willing to buy tickets for me on general sale day on July 2. However they said general sale tickets are usually all back seats like 400-500 level. Is this true? Also are the seats you get from lottery 100% random? Like anywhere from arena to 500 level is possible?

I have won tickets once on arena level and usually on the first two seating levels with the only really high up seats being for Animelo Summer Live 2011 looking down on the stage from the front with "friends of the band members". Animelo Mix lottery tickets could include further away / higher up, but they would also include tickets not claimed from the previous lotteries that could be close.

I would recommend that only one person bids in your name. If you win, they have a few days to pay.

I have won tickets once on arena level and usually on the first two seating levels with the only really high up seats being for Animelo Summer Live 2011 looking down on the stage from the front with "friends of the band members". Animelo Mix lottery tickets could include further away / higher up, but they would also include tickets not claimed from the previous lotteries that could be close.

I think having them both enter will increase my chances, i doubt they will both win, and you said its not charged instantly so no big deal. I am still curious on how the lottery applications work though. Do you need to enter multiple times for the different concert dates? If i wanted a ticket for each day, how many lotteries do i enter?

Do you need to enter multiple times for the different concert dates? If i wanted a ticket for each day, how many lotteries do i enter?

Each day is treated separately, so you would need to have someone enter once for each date that you wish to attend, so enter for each day. You never know which secret guests will appear.

Hey, I secured tickets for 25 and 26 through lottery. But I lost 3 lotteries and general sale for sunday 27. The general sale sold out in 10 seconds. Can you help me with securing a Sunday ticket of any seat? I already booked accommodation. Only limit I have is budget. I'll pay double at max but I won't do ¥30000 and above.

Hey, I secured tickets for 25 and 26 through lottery. But I lost 3 lotteries and general sale for sunday 27. The general sale sold out in 10 seconds. Can you help me with securing a Sunday ticket of any seat? I already booked accommodation. Only limit I have is budget. I'll pay double at max but I won't do ¥30000 and above.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. Very happy to have tickets to see angela but it would be super lovely to have tickets for the Sunday as well. I'm trying to use Noppin to buy 2 tickets for the Sunday but I doubt I'll have much luck against other people who have more money than me ;) Hope you get a ticket, good luck!

Back