Animax Studio Musix Kalafina 2014

Wakana:久しぶりに出演させていただいて、May'nちゃんともじっくり音楽の話をすることができて楽しかったです。話をしていて同じアーティストとして刺激になりましたし、May'nちゃんが2014年から47都道府県ツアーを行うと聞き驚きました。私たちもとても楽しみなので、ぜひこの番組でツアーの感想を聞けたらなと思います。
Hikaru:久しぶりにMay'nちゃんに会えて嬉しかったです。Kalafinaはスタジオライブをする機会がなかなかないので、このような機会をいただいてドキドキしましたが本当に嬉しかったです。
スタジオライブの「君の銀の庭」では、実際にレコーディングに参加してくださったアコーディオン奏者の佐藤芳明さんが演奏してくださり共演できて嬉しかったですし、視聴者の皆さんに少しでもKalafinaのことを知っていただける機会を与えてもらえて良かったです。
Keiko:前回出演させていただいた時は自分たちもライブ活動を始めたばかりで、まだ見えない部分がたくさんあった時でした。今回出演させていただき、May'nちゃんも私たちも2年半の間に色々な経験をしてきたのが会話の中から垣間見られたのかなと思います。このようなアーティスト同士の関係は貴重だと思うので、番組でお話する機会を持ててとても有難かったです。また呼んでいただけたら嬉しいです。

Wakana:「君の銀の庭」は大人っぽい部分と幼い部分を歌い分けています。三人のそれぞれの声を大事に聞かせたいなと思っているので歌い方も少し可愛らしく、大切に歌っています。また、ワルツのリズムなので、そのリズムの中でいかにゆったりと聞かせられるかを意識して歌っていて、今日はバンドさんと一緒に歌わせてもらえて気持ちがよかったですし楽しかったですね。見ている方にも楽しさを感じていただけたらなと思います。
Keiko:この曲はリズムとグルーブを三人で出していく楽曲なので、それを色んな声の表現でいかに出していくかをとても大切にしています。その部分を今回の生ライブで表現できたかなと思います。
Hikaru:私は少女感満載で歌わせていただきました!

Keiko:「こんな展開になるんだね、、、誰も想像できなかったね、、、」というのが三人の共通の感想ですね。「魔法少女」という固定観念を良い意味で裏切っていて、今の時代に合ったメッセージ性、ストーリー展開が支持されているのではないかと思います。
また魔法少女という可愛らしいキャラクターと劇団イヌカレーさんの絵の世界観の融合というものが今までなかったものだなと思います。自分たち自身も作品のファンとして楽しめました。
2011年にTVアニメ版のEDテーマ「Magia」を歌わせていただいてから、Kalafinaの曲=「まどか☆マギカの曲」と言ってもらえるようになり、そのことが自分たちの中で音楽の幅をすごく広げてくれたので、とても大きな影響を与えてくれた作品です。

Wakana:歌唱の部分では高音を歌うことが多いので、クラシック的な歌い方を常に勉強するよう心がけています。高音は目立ってしまうので耳障りな声ではなく、二人の歌声に寄り添えるよう歌うことを意識しています。
普段はできるだけ場を明るくしたいと思っているので、ムードメーカーというほどではないですがうるさい、賑やかな役でいたいです。
Hikaru:感情的な部分を歌うことが多いので、ちょっと棘のある歌い方だったり、悲しいときは本当に悲しいような歌い方が出来るようにしたいと常に思っています。音程はふり幅のある音域なので、苦手なところも少しずつ出来るようにならなくてはと思っています。
普段は二人にカバーしてもらい、すごく自由にやらせてもらっています!
Keiko:オンオフが出しやすい環境を二人に作ってもらい、私の方が自由にやらせてもらっています。(笑)
オンの仕事モードのときは下で支える曲がほとんどなので、二人の声を聴いて、二人の声と一緒に歌声を作っていくことを常に考えています。これまでの5年間を通して「今日はこっちの方向かな」と二人のコンディションが分かるようになってきました。
私が下で支えてブレないことを目標にしてどんな時でもやっていけたらという志は持っているんですけど、その反面スイッチが外れたときは二人にすごくフォローしてもらっています。疲れたときはWakanaが笑顔にしてくれたり、そっとしておいて欲しいときはHikaruが静かにしていてくれたり(笑)。空気を読んでくれる二人の存在に本当に助けられている分、しっかりオンのスイッチを入れることができていると思います。チームワーク様々です!

Wakana:歌のスキルをもっともっと上げていきながら、様々な経験を通して自分の中で知識を増やしていきたいと思います。去年よりもたくさん歌える一年にしたいです!
Hikaru:Kalafinaとしては個人的に歌の精度を上げたいです。
プライベートは大人な女性になりたいです!レディ度を上げていきたいです!(WakanaさんとKeikoさんから何があったの?!と突っ込みが!)
Keiko:プライベートも仕事も何事も立ち止まったり振り返ったりする一年ではなく進む一年にしたいです。前進したその先に一年間の結果が出てくると思うので、常に前進している自分でいられるようにしたいです。

:nophoto:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAaxcUwwrOU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2IrNDzxXc[/youtube]

^ Wow I love the drumming in to the begining, its much more powerful than usually.

Wow 2: Sato Yoshiaki and live strings on kngnn! :sohappy:

Why do they keep avoiding to perform alleluia ? :cry:

I will comment on the videos a bit later~!

Hm I dont have anything to say about the girls performance, they were perfect :dote: those stares of Keiko and Hikaru during ttb were :nosebleed: Wakana seemed so calm!

Pretty good performances. Finally they added a strings quartet. I hope it's not just for this occasion.

I also wonder why they chose to the beginning and not misterioso.

Ooi...this performance of to the beginning was probably the worst I've heard from them. :desksweat: Keiko was okay in the beginning, then had troubles from the bridge onwards. Wakana was off in the beginning, then from the bridge onwards she was fine. Hikaru was just off. Can't blame them though; to the beginning is a very vocally demanding song.

But thank god Kimi no Gin was excellent as usual, because it's just so much easier to sing. :ohoho:

Prize for most annoying pet peeve goes to Keiko for constantly making a symbol with her hand and putting it on her chest whenever the lyric "kokoro" comes out in a song. :uh..:

Wakana's hairstyle in TTB :nosebleed: :nosebleed: Makes her look so cool when she flicks it :ohoho:

Agreed, Kimi no Gin was pretty much spot-on perfect. Are these Animax lives edited? :confu:

Re:

Cerise said:
Wakana's hairstyle in TTB :nosebleed: :nosebleed: Makes her look so cool when she flicks it :ohoho:

Agreed, Kimi no Gin was pretty much spot-on perfect. Are these Animax lives edited? :confu:
The concert ones are lightly edited (just the off-keys are fixed). The Studio lives (aka this one) are not. Way too many flaws in to the beginning confirms the raw vocals. :uh..:

^ Thanks - Wew, then their Kimi no Gin live is actually really, really good : :dote: :sohappy:

Is it just me or are the videos already taken down? :confu:
Says it's been removed by the user.

God thing I watched them before that :ohoho:

I'm kinda annoyed because the band is toned down in TTB. And it did a good job.

Gin was a great performance! Girls did well too! :dote:

Ok, there's probably a lot to say but their KnGnN performance was top-tier and that's pretty enough for me. TTB like Kirito said it is really hard to sing even though I found the performance ok /blamesthebandtoo/. Hikaru's new haircut (no surprised anymoreT T) though she looks nice I like her more with dat long hair :shy:

Kowz said:

I also wonder why they chose to the beginning and not misterioso.

I wonder... :uh..:

Guys, is this being broadcasted again right? I'm wondering if anyore will record this in TS format.

^ yes, it'll be re-broadcasted on the 12th at 11:00-12:00, and the 13th at 5:00-6:00

^ The only difference between this version of TTB and the one posted earlier is that the newer one was encoded more recently down to about 90 megabytes compared with 93 megabytes for the earlier one.

Re:

Kirito said:
Ooi...this performance of to the beginning was probably the worst I've heard from them. :desksweat: Keiko was okay in the beginning, then had troubles from the bridge onwards. Wakana was off in the beginning, then from the bridge onwards she was fine. Hikaru was just off. Can't blame them though; to the beginning is a very vocally demanding song.

But thank god Kimi no Gin was excellent as usual, because it's just so much easier to sing. :ohoho:

Prize for most annoying pet peeve goes to Keiko for constantly making a symbol with her hand and putting it on her chest whenever the lyric "kokoro" comes out in a song. :uh..:

Maybe it's just me but I think to the beginning is actually okay. The problem mostly lies in Hikaru - she's singing in the wrong technique than what she usually did for this song so her voice came out too nasally, like in storia - it seems like she still doesn't have a good control for her deeper/lower voice. Since she carried the harmony for the chorus and it's too loud, it's affecting how we heard the song as whole. I wouldn't say Keiko was totally off from the bridge onwards but I would say that some notes are too pitchy, as it falls higher than it actually supposed to be.

Anyway the cameramen seems to love Keiko the most, looking at how Keiko is mostly the one onscreen, lol. I wouldn't protest, though since she's totally beautiful here. I love how Animax Musix crew always did a great job for makeup. And my opinion about ponytail for Wakana stands still - it's the best hairstyle for Wakana for me. I'm gonna spend this evening admiring the sexiness that is Wakana's shoulder.

Back