Animal Crossing!

Westkana

HA! I live in her CLOSET!
Here let's discuss any and everything Animal Crossing. For starters, here's a link to a pictures from a Kalafina-themed dream town I went to recently. For anyone who's wondering, here's the dream address for that town if you would want to go to it:
DWPu6Zx.jpg

And here's my dream address: 4400-3078-7729. Town: Westkana
For anyone who want to be friends with me, my 3DS friend code is in my signature. Make sure to PM me with your friend code!

That would be great but I only have AC Wild World...
These pics are really funny (Keiko Macho Sempai XD)
Congrats, it seems to have taken a lot of time !

I will add you, but I am not sure what my code is yet, so I will send it to you. I have A New Leaf.

Oh wow cool, an AC thread! I love this series. Are any of you planning on getting Happy Home Designer or the amiibo one?

I'm willing to add people (gotta look up what my friend code is first).

Also, the pictures from that dream town are so cool! Thanks for sharing.

@Spirica Rose Yes, I'm planning to get Happy Home Designer. I don't think I'm going to get Amiibo Party, since it's basically Mario Party without the minigames (the best part of it).

^Yeah, that did seem familiar. heh I only played Mario Party before 8 I think. But yeah, I want HHD... gotta find the money first. And I want a Wii U so badly. *sigh* Maybe next year, or I by some chance get a job before then.

I would like to play to AC New Leaf, but I don't have a 3ds...:cry:
And I'll play in 2D because 3D hurts my eyes...:touched:

EDIT : Maybe Christmas...:plz:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hopefully you can get a 3DS! I really only upgraded because of certain games. My eyes can't really handle the 3D.

@Westkana: I agree. Besides that turn-off for Amiibo party , I also don't have a Wii U, so there's that. :p HHD sounds interesting. The one downside I heard is that despite being given a theme for each house you design, the villager/NPC won't be upset if you don't follow the theme. Still, I'll grab it when I have enough.

Congrats, it seems to have taken a lot of time !

Actually, there's a way to take screenshots in the game, so I just took a bunch a screenshots and put them onto my computer via an SD card. AC New Leaf & The Zelda games are must-haves for the 3DS, though I haven't played the Prof. Layton game(s).

I really want the new Legend of Zelda/Professor Layton games... :TdT:
But AC New Leaf first !

I have not gotten into Professor Layton games yet and I do want the new LOZ game, but I told myself I'd save up for Majora's Mask 3DS (so late), since I love that game.:dote:

Does anyone have any favorite villagers? Some from when I played AC on the Gamecube will always be precious to me (Apollo, Kiki, and Daisy). Currently, I really like Ankha and Lobo.

It would be Mira for me. I really took a liking to her during the time she was in my town, and was sad when she left.

^ I do like her look. Coincidentally, Mira just moved into my town today to get me back up to 9 villagers.

Acww :I like George, he's cute. Elvis and Léonard too.

George is definitely cute! Never managed to get him in any of my towns, though.

He was on my sister game, then I moved. He came then left my new town loads of time. He came again and I managed to keep him in my city. I haven't played for a year, then I restarted playing 2 days ago. He was on the verge of leaving so I sent him lettres and he's still here.
:V::w00t:

^ Congrats! I'm glad you got him to stay! :goodjob: And by city you mean City Folk? How is that game? It's the only one I never actually played.

oh, I mean Acww. I say city or town 'cause I don't want to use te same word too many time :study:

Sorry for the confusion and for my bad english:bow:

^ I would like to add you. I don't have many friends on my 3DS that play ACNL. :dote:
Same goes for others. I'm willing to add people/give my code as long as it's through PM.

@Daphné: No worries! :) It's not uncommon (at least that I've seen) to not want to reuse the same word over in a single sentence. ACWW is cool. Gave mine away, though to introduce someone to AC.

I made a dress in the game based off of Kalafina's outfits from Believe! I'll post the QR codes as soon as I can get to a computer, but for now, here's a preview (sorry for bad quality...)! Crossdressing for the win!! Yes, this is my MALE character, but just put my Wakana mii's face on, with the dress.

GuLrqUv.jpg

Back