AkatsukiSky's covers :3 [Update 2010.06.14]

A

AkatsukiSky

Well, everyone seems to post their covers up so I thought I could do the same. I am really shy to do so though 'cause I am not a great singer. Still, I'd like some feedback and help from everyone here since I really want to improve! I heard a lot that were pretty amazing <3. I will update this post if I have further covers!

1. [2010.04.02] Kalafina - Hikari no Senritsu
2. [2010.04.02] Mika Arisaka - Life Goes On
3. [2010.04.02] FictionJunction YUUKA - Yakusoku
4. [2010.04.14] FictionJunction KEIKO - Houseki
5. [2010.04.14] Kalafina - Lacrimosa
6. [2010.06.14] Yui Makino - Synchronicity *new

*Don't be too harsh please, but I do want constructive criticism. As far as it goes, I know I don't have a very powerfull voice :spotlight:*

You asked for constructive criticism, you've got it!

Although you already stated that you don't have a powerful voice, XD I'd like to say that I felt as if you sang the song in a very flat tone. Kind of like you were bored, to an extent... Although you don't have a powerful voice, you can still add touches of emotion. I think that is the only thing the Hikari no Senritsu dub lacks. Because your tones in the harmony and melody were right on the spot!!

One more thing: I LOVE YOUR HIGH NOTES!! OMFG!!!!!!! (e.g. utsuru mono wa... hontou no sekai...)

Re:

Kizuato said:
You asked for constructive criticism, you've got it!

Although you already stated that you don't have a powerful voice, XD I'd like to say that I felt as if you sang the song in a very flat tone. Kind of like you were bored, to an extent... Although you don't have a powerful voice, you can still add touches of emotion. I think that is the only thing the Hikari no Senritsu dub lacks. Because your tones in the harmony and melody were right on the spot!!

One more thing: I LOVE YOUR HIGH NOTES!! OMFG!!!!!!! (e.g. utsuru mono wa... hontou no sekai...)

Aww thank you so much <3 My main problem is that when I started singing, I was totally tone deaf, so each time I try really hard to be on pitch, so this makes me really happy to see you say that I have it (especially those high notes of doom!).

That said, I guess that's why it sounds flats, I was too concentrate on hitting the notes. So thank you, I'll try to add more emotions on the next cover, you are right :)

No problem! What I do to try adding a touch of emotion is that I make facial expressions xDDDDD Weird, but fun at the same time ;D

Re: AkatsukiSky's covers :3

omg I like your cover of Yakusoku... you sound like Yui Makino~

but your voice got drowned by the music DX

@Tsubasa: wow, I don't think I sound like Yui Makino but that sure is a flattering comment :shy:

I recorded 2 new covers. I tried to add emotions but I think I am not good at it :uh..: I was a bit ambitious with Lacrimosa though, this sure is out of my range (that's why the more it goes, the more I lack power). But please, tell me what you think (+ if you can help me improving, I'd appreciate, cause I sure need it xD).

--> FictionJunction KEIKO - Houseki
--> Kalafina - Lacrimosa

You have a very soft and cute voice :shy: I think you should try to mix the songs so that your voice is louder!

Been a while. I recorded something back in May (14th) and I think I'd like some feedback on it. The song is Synchronicity by Yui Makino (gosh how I love this song <3). I didn't really progress since then so I consider it still up to date. Help me if you can! :3

--> Yui Makino - Synchronicity

My friend gave me some little mixing tips so it should sound louder and clearer!

Back