Akatsuki no Kuruma ~ 暁の車

M

Merle

I did it again. It was stronger then myself.

Lyhs has unleashed the Apocalypse upon showing me the soundtrack of Gundam SEED and I fell utterly in love with Akatsuki no Kuruma, sung by YUUKA. While spending the last few days singuing and whistling it, I remembered that, maybe, I should record it. It's, although, not my most heartfelt version and I apologize for the quality of the microphone and my inability to tamper properly with sound programs - I'm a musical n00b who loves to sing from the bottom of her heart! :shy:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wonwynjmeyu/akatsukinokurumamerle.mp3

There you go!

Damn, I love that song.
:cry:

Wowwwww....I'm downloading it....>//////////<. It's the first FJY's song that I've listened... (however, my favourite is Hitomi no Kakera from Madlax... :dote: ...YUUKA's songs from Madlax are also very awesome... :sparkleguy: ...let try them!!.. :sohappy: )

Your singing style is a bit different from Yuuka..., but I like it as well..lol :sohappy: .. You sang wrong melody in the last line before the first hook..(In "nageki ni", but you sang correctly in the line before the second hook, which has the same melody.) There're a few places that you sang different from the original version...umm..= =...I don't know how to explain in English..Orz...(e.g. in "Yureteru ima mo doko ga" in the last hook.. Yah....I don't know how to explain it.... :omgwtf: .) However, the whole song is cool.... :dote: .

Wanna listen to more FJY cover...lol... :sohappy: ..I'm so happy.... :sohappy:

Amazing :nosebleed: I loved your Synchronicity and this is just as great! Actually it's better 'cause it's the whole song and it sounds so much clearer :dote: What kind of mic do you use? I need to invest in a better one for my recordings... :uh..:

MERUUUUUUUUUUUU ! you didnt tell me about this !
you have to atone for your sins now!
BY singing it LIVE in my house haahhahahahahaah :ohoho: :ohoho: :ayashii:

I do have to go to portugal and see it live for myself

AWESOME !!

I really loved your singing, fits for songs like YUUKA's ^__^

Keep going :dote:

Back