AHAHAHAHA I HAD A DREAM

Kerahna

Administrator
Last night XD
I dreamed that yuki moved into the hotel room upstairs from where i live, so i stalked her and knocked on her door. The door wasn't locked though! and it swung open and yuki was changing and she was wearing a white and black vertical striped shirt. She yelled at me >____<;;; but being such a huge fan i went in anyways and told her how much i adore her and she was still mean but she became nicer. Then she told me her concert was at 1pm the next day and I could go, so i left and i was happy~ :3

But then when i went back home, my parents told me there was a vienna teng concert at the exact same time!! I was so sad and conflicted about which one to go to T_T but decided with yuki because she had to travel farther to get here.

I never actually got to see the concert though :( woke up by alarm clock

A

akai tsukikage

ROFL !
What a dream ! xD You're thinking too much about the concert haha
>_< too bad, you didn't see the concert, it means that you'll never be able to see one of her live even in dream !!!
hahaha joking ~ xD
wooo or maybe it's a premonition ? o_O lol

george1234

How do you remember your dreams? Usually people forgot them after a while after waking up. Do wrote it right after you woke up?

XD the dream is so funny!! You sure have a weird fantasy. If you think so much about Yuki she must be sneezing or hiccuping all the time XD. (there a rumur which says that if you sneeze or have hiccup means that somone thinks about you)

A

akai tsukikage

haha in that case, it is not an allergie that Yuki has, it's just kerahna ! xD

Kerahna

Administrator
oh noes D: my adoration of yuki has caused her misery D: what should my punishment be?

I write dreams down if i like them, and then i remember them better :D

A

akai tsukikage

lol !
your punishement : you have to send an email to Yuki saying that you're sorry of being the cause of her sneezes (she'll say, what the f*ck ? is that poor girl crazy ?? ) mwahaha she'll consider you as a lunatic girl !!

nah just joking xD

And what about your email to Yuki ?? Witch one you opened a topic and asked help for.
Did you send it to her ?

Kerahna

Administrator
LOLLLLL

I didn't email her yet! that will require a lot of work and i have exams for the next 2 weeks :D but i am always thinking about it XD 8)