After all these 10 years...ever

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
27067270_1662845163753166_2808725456843999430_n.jpg

Finally the day has come!! I'm totally full of joy and emotions!! Happy birthday girls, happy birthday!! I'm so happy to follow you from your debut and so happy that you have reached this milestone!! Have fun today at the Nippon Budokan live and surprise us with fantastic news!!

Happy 10th Anniversary wonderful creatures!!

Ten years! When I think about it now, it didn't feel that long. It feels like it's been only 2-3 years since I knew them when I actually started following them around Madoka time, which Google says aired in 2011. I have nothing else to say but thank you to Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina for your music. It helps me to stay sane through my worst days. Whatever happens from here on, I'll always be rooting for you.

See you girls at your 20th anniversary! <3

*posts same pics he posted on twitter*

DUKIQTNU8AAKPh5?format=jpg.jpg

DUKIQkVVwAAUzW7?format=jpg.jpg

Wow... 10 years. 10 years ago, I was in Kindergarten, no joke :XD:. I can't believe how much my life has changed since I started listening to Kalafina towards the end of 2014. I've met so many people from so many different countries, people that I never would've met otherwise. I know Kalafina will always be important to me, even if they stop performing or singing. And even though I highly doubt the kala girls and Kajiura will read this, if they do, ありがとうございます。あなたの音楽は私の人生を変えました。

Happy 10th anni to them!! I wish them nothing but the best, truly.
I got into them around the same time I got into SHINee, which was around 2012, so I guess it's been 6 years for me.

I just wish I could be happier, because out of two of my favorite groups who are both celebrating their 10th anni this year (Kalafina and SHINee), one celebration is truly happy, while the other is just devastating and fucking depressing. I guess I just feel slightly bitter that despite how much I like Kalafina, SHINee's 10th anniversary could've also been so momentous and grand (They were going to have their Tokyo Dome tours in celebration of their 10 year anni. It would've been their first appearance as 5 since Onew's scandal in the summer) but what happened last month has just irreparably damaged SHINee as a group and I still haven't recovered and I don't think I ever will.
It's even more fitting that today, Jonghyun's final album was released and I could only listen to the title track/watch the MV because I was crying so goddamn much. His music and his voice was just so good and he was such an artist and I can't believe that he's really gone, he has hands down my favorite voice of all time, no one really composed music or sung like him and the knowledge that I'll never see or hear him again, or that I'll never see SHINee as 5 again hurts so so so so SO much, I haven't been able to stop crying. And seeing all this happy Kalafina news on the same day is just making me feel sadder, despite my best efforts.
So yeah, it's extremely bittersweet for me.

My Kalafina start was upon listening to the ending of Kuroshitsuji, as I had finally been immersed in Yuki Kajiura music enough to recognize the style, and at that point, singers. I believe I was 14.5 at the time, so within the start of 2011.
I will admit that I am honestly a bit . . . not really disappointed, but more like scared, because this reminds me that everyone is aging — including, of course, the likes of Miss Kaida and Kajiura herself.

First time seeing Kalafina live for me was at Animelo Summer Live 2011 (sadly not on the blu-ray release of the concerts), where they were billed as "A FictionJunction project". They sang Magia and Sprinter, but sadly didn't appear as part of the group singing the theme song at the end, nor did they appear backstage afterwards.

"Songful Days" with May'n and Minori Chihara should be a good combination, with the Kalafina girls being right in between the ages of the other two, and all treating their fans with respect and giving each performance their all. (I can't recall previous Minorin/Kalafina collaboration previously, can anyone else think of any appearances together either in singing or interviews?)

Happy 10th anniversary girls, here's to many more~ so happy I could be there for them today, it was one hell of a beautiful experience.

Back