A short story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verthand

Kajiura PRODUCE
I came up with a story on my mind while i was bored waiting for the bus to the airport, i hope u guys like it.

The power of love

One couple has been married for years to the point they got bored of each other. The man snoring is too loud so they sleep in different rooms. Then one day the wife goes to her room to sleep and finds him naked on her bed:
W: What r u doing on MY bed?
H: Just chilling. And maybe looking for something else too, u know.
W: I dont feel like doing it today.
H: But i do. And i didnt ask u.
W: (silence and sharp eyes)
H: Maybe we can work a deal or something?
W: (still silent)
H: Im open to any ideas u have.
W: (deep breath)
Ok. But im going to change my car whether u like it or not.
H: Deal!

10 years later, inside her old new car(she didnt change her car since then):
Kid: Mom, if u and dad sleep on separated rooms since long ago, how was i born.
Mother: Well...(thinks). Love make even the least possible things happen, dear <3.

Re:

Sudrien said:
What. Is. This. Junk.

:nophoto:
Oh a yellow card. Gosh i guess i would get a red one if ppl read what goes on in the chat sometimes :ohoho:
It is just a short story. Ppl always wonder where they come from, why they r born, what happened b4 they were born and sometimes kids ask that question to their parents. I think it is funny how they almost always lie to their kids and this is an example of a crap lie.

Kizuato* said:
SO they had sex in the car?!
U mean the mother and the kid? :ayashii:

:uh..: I think it is a great sory that uses the sometimes really hard to writte with Child perspective.

I think it is well written and not very dificult to understand.

AND if you complain about it I want you to create another better to compare it with Verth one.

Complain is easy but do you know about writting? Let me see it then :ayashii:

Re:

moichispa said:
:uh..: I think it is a great sory that uses the sometimes really hard to writte with Child perspective.

I think it is well written and not very dificult to understand.

AND if you complain about it I want you to create another better to compare it with Verth one.

Complain is easy but do you know about writting? Let me see it then :ayashii:
Perhaps you can understand this but many others may not be able to. Just like how maybe we can understand things that you might misapprehend.

I'm not denying that this is a wonderful idea for a short story, but perhaps Vert could have written it in a more analytic manner. To me, it's just a short conversation that bears no significant meaning, but if he had used vivid description of the situation or even a psychological analysis of the characters' psyche, it would have not cause Sudrien to say anything.

By the way Vert.
THAT'S NAAASTY. I HOPE THAT'S NOT PART OF THE STORY. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Re: Re:

Kizuato* said:
I'm not denying that this is a wonderful idea for a short story, but perhaps Vert could have written it in a more analytic manner. To me, it's just a short conversation that bears no significant meaning, but if he had used vivid description of the situation or even a psychological analysis of the characters' psyche, it would have not cause Sudrien to say anything.

By the way Vert.
THAT'S NAAASTY. I HOPE THAT'S NOT PART OF THE STORY. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

lol that is not part of the story for sure.
Well, it is supposed to be a short story, and i didnt want to detail the characters to make them generic. It could be any woman or any man. The meaning behind the story is how marriage and love sux, and in the conversation u can c the power women have over men, and how men likes to "play tough" even though they r weak, as he was almost begging in the end. The fact she didnt change her car ever since means she didnt like doing it. And also, it is funny to c the kid ask that question inside the car as it was the reason he was born. I leave it to u guys to think about anything else, but that is what i c in the story.
Also, note that i was bored waiting for the bus when it came on my mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back