A game you regret buying.

D

Daichi

yea. I regret buying FF X2. i think it sucked plain. and my copy were also on polish (mom bought it on net for me), so i..... REgret it.

X-2 was fun i think :XD: going back to all the old places, but being able to climb on top of them!!

the worst game i paid for i think is Dark Cloud X_X; repetitive boring stressful dungeon after dungeon, and the treasures are random! (but the village-building part is cool XD) I got stuck at a boss because i didn't have teh weapon i need to kill it, and i had to go around everywhere repetitively trying to get the stupid sword =_=

Children of Mana (DS). I'm a big fan of the Seiken Densetsu series, and i was all impatient to play this new one, and this game is crap. It's a shame to the whole series, not worth buying, not worth playing. Why ? Because it's just empty, not really nice looking (Sword of mana, on GBA, is much more beautiful), boring, uninteresting.
Consequently, i've not yet bought Heroes of Mana... and i don't know if i will :/

Lunar Dragon Song (DS). Well, it's pretty much for the same reasons. I'm a huge fan of the 2 first Lunar, the second is actually one of my favorite games, and i had great expectations about this one, i was waiting it (impatiently) like a sort of revival for the series, but my deception was as big as my hopes... It has some good ideas, but not very well used. They also changed the look of the game, for the worst. And most of all, this game has absolutely no soul. It lacks of what made the first 2, and that's a shame. I guess we will never hear about a new Lunar for a long time, since it has poorly sold :/

yeeeeee FF X-2 is a pretty game ^_^

haha dark cloud seems to be funny lol !
with that "stupid sword" :XD:

but but Children of Mana is so fun when you play with other people xD
yea alone it really sucks <_<
tinba, you don't have a linker ? ._.

Nope i don't.
There's not that much DS games that i'm interested in, so i've never felt the need to have a linker. And i tend to buy the games i like too (but sometimes, even if rare, i'm disappointed like that).

I've never played Children of Mana with someone else, but still, it's just a basic dungeon action-rpg, and even in multiplayer i don't think i would like it. It's just an hollow game for me :/

I regret buying...
O_o;
ROFL Sorry I have to think about this... :bow:
Uh... :huh:
Now I remember! :goodjob:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX...
IT WAS HORRIBLE! :cry:

mmmm dragon quest 8

the game was sooooooooooooooo boring, slow and the story sucked.

the voice acting and graphics were good tough

I buy ALOT of games so i have ALOT of regrets x]

List:

Children of Mana (DS)
School Days (PC)
Naruto - Shinobi Retsuden (DS)
Halo 3 (360)
Crysis (PC)

well thats about it >.>

Resistence: Fall of Man (PS3)
Motor Storm (PS3)

OK, I never really bought it, because it was a bundle for the PS3, but this games suck xD

Back