[COMPLETED -YK replied] Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present Project 2017

Which idea should we use for the 2017 Yk birthday present?

• reviews of OST/singles specifing which tracks we like most and why.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • manga with YK and girls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection (general)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • birthday cards

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection inspired by song lyrics

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooow good point btw since she's an atheist would she still believe in heaven?

If i remember correctly from out religion lessons they said that God doesnt judge people based on their religion but on their actions in life, if they were kind or evil. So there you go.

@Ael: If she was god she would have done some miracles already. Being a god and being incognito would be pointless haha

@Ael: Being a god and being incognito would be pointless haha
Because gods need credibility for their miracles lmao please stop trying to be a part of every conversation you honestly sound ridiculous when there's clearly satire and sarcasm at play can't tell if you're honestly just that dense or just trying to play along with your hardcore realism

As if you arent, too.
what

Like I'm clearly just trolling around; clearly no one is serious about Yuki being a god in disguise (although I don't dismiss that possibility) and we are all just having a pointless conversation that no one should be even taking seriously. And you come in here with your learnings from THEOLOGY and talkin about how if she were a god, her be incognito would be "pointless"-- WHAAAT????

Btw, if anyone wants to do storm with my template (posted earlier), feel free to ask. If you want, you can PM if you want me to mail/e-mail what I have so far.

Also, @george1234 is it fine if I write a message this year?

I feel like King Midas. Only not everything I touched became gold-kind. But the every posts I created became drama-kind, those even without any hidden intention.

Now. Back to Topic.

We should set the deadline for submission at around July 28, so that the compiler will have time to make pdf.
I will make my submission after me exams finish, on July 14.

Back