[COMPLETED -YK replied] Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present Project 2017

Which idea should we use for the 2017 Yk birthday present?

• reviews of OST/singles specifing which tracks we like most and why.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • manga with YK and girls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection (general)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • birthday cards

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection inspired by song lyrics

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to do this, but I can't draw very well and I have like no time because school.
So you're drawing different scenarios from the lyrics and writing lyrics on top? If you are, I suggest using the original Japanese lyrics unless the lyrics are in English. Kajiura would understand them.
If not, then enjoy drawing! I'm really looking forward to seeing your contributions.
... I might do it... for Hanataba?

I just want to remind to all that there are great songs Kajiura has made besides the Kalafina ones, because the current list is 80% Kalafina,

I somehow would like to change my entry because the list has so many Kalasongs already. Would like to do old seesaw songs but haven't listened to most of them lmao. Or maybe a Yuuka song. The problem is that most Yuuka songs are tie-ins and they already have specific image within the song, leaving less room for creativity...and the non tie ins Yuuka songs are very vague (?) and I can't imagine something out of the lyrics (not to mention most of them are very sleep inducing piano ballads).

I want to do "Sandiper" and I can draw to another person too, I just can't promise that will be done quick because of my obligations... but it'll be delivered before the due date.

Can I use an original character instead of the FJ/Kala girls?

Came to the forum for another matter and just found this topic...lol. Plz count me in, George. I will try to use non-Kalafina songs as many as possible. (I paid more attention on Kajiura's lyrics in See-Saw and FictionJunction era..her old works would be easier for me :P) I'll have been very busy until about the end of May... You can add me in the List of those who will draw their own and I'll send you the name of the songs I'll use later when I can find some time to dig up the song list and choose what I want to work on. (Sorry for the late joining...>A<.)

I would like to change my songs to I have a dream and Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka-See-Saw.

(Listening to the older See-saw songs now. lol Kirai ni Naritai is pretty awesome. Korenaga guitar! Just a suggestion.)

Waaa 4-panel Manga!
Interesting. But i cant draw so there will be a messages section right? :shy:

^ No, you can still submit one if you collaborate with someone offering to draw for you. Select as song's lyrics you like and imagine then, and then tell the person what to draw :) (look at post 1 of the thread)

^ No, you can still submit one if you collaborate with someone offering to draw for you. Select as song's lyrics you like and imagine then, and then tell the person what to draw :) (look at post 1 of the thread)

Oh god~ :comeback:

Edit: by the way... Is it 1 song per entry? I mean can we use lines from 2 different songs?

Question: Can we still have messages at the end for her like we did last year as well?

Yes, why not :) however i feel like every year i have less things to say on those personally ^^;

Oh god~ :comeback:

Edit: by the way... Is it 1 song per entry? I mean can we use lines from 2 different songs?

No you can do multiple, and maybe connect some that seem to be related, like serenato and sandpiper

^ooooo that's a good idea... But I already chose my songs. Heh

George: well I have what I wanted to say to her at the concert. And that I am sorry that that happened... Also, you did not change my songs, going to do I have a dream and Silence in the Headphones.

Maybe we can also show her screenshots of flight and hotel itineraries that had to be cancelled with no refunds granted

Back