野原

Kera-chan... respect is a 2-way street. some people just don't deserve it. :plot:

but.... I'm ok with not fighting. didn't start it anyway.... :XD:

ZERO said:
Kera-chan... respect is a 2-way street. some people just don't deserve it. :plot:

lol
You're on the wrong side of the street.

I'm sorry, Kerahna. I tried :\
But I'm going to try harder now! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Kizuato said:
ZERO said:

lol

there's no wrong side.... voldemort's disciple was a b-girl from the start. no respect for those who don't respect me. :ohoho:

ZERO said:
Kizuato said:
ZERO said:

lol

there's no wrong side.... voldemort's disciple was a b-girl from the start. no respect for those who don't respect me. :ohoho:
You're acting like you respected shit that I posted in this thread. Shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking hypocrite.
EDIT: And being called "Voldemort's Disciple" is one of the best motherfucking things you could ever call me. Yoko Kanno is fucking awesome AND the REAL Voldemort was badass. Who the fuck are you? "The Man" in Harry Potter and the Man Who Couldn't Take A Shit?

:uh..: :uh..:

stop this whole Drama would you all ??

this thread supposed to be discussing Nohara lyrics :uh..:

You know. Sometimes I wish Kajiura would just put the English lyrics in the booklets :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: Gahh!!!

But Keiko's broken English is so cute :shy: :shy: :shy:

@Mint Truffles: You did this in STAT?? LMFAO! WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME IN JAP????

If you don't have a respect for each other then you could always have respect for Kera-chan who asked you guys to chill.

@Kizuato: He's a fucking piece of shit that needs to shut the fuck up and stop being hypocritical. He talks about respect? He doesn't know shit about respect because Kerahna asked us to stop which he clearly refused to do and has been referring to me as "bitch" from the get-go. I never once referred to anything profane until now since I'm fucking sick and tired of his bullshit and I'm seriously ready to go all out on him.

ZERO, you think you're some form of fucking protector of justice and "respect" which why you you used the lame ass Harry Potter reference? Don't fucking make me laugh. All this praise and shit you've been getting from the members of this site has swollen your ego to extreme measures. Like can be seen on your bullshit fandub thread where the only people who approved of your singing was you FAMILY. If you can only acquire praise from your FAMILY and the people on this site who think every fucking dub is awesome, then you MOTHERFUCKING SUCK. Don't fucking confuse the size of your ego with the size of your dick. You're here calling me a bitch ON THE INTERNET. Remember that.

You also continued to call me a bitch in THIS thread as opposed to the Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora thread. Why is this? Is it because you knew that I never paid any attention to this thread? Follow Kizuato's advice and don't wear a condom bigger than your dick.

Kizuato said:
You know. Sometimes I wish Kajiura would just put the English lyrics in the booklets :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: :blood: Gahh!!!

But Keiko's broken English is so cute :shy: :shy: :shy:

@Mint Truffles: You did this in STAT?? LMFAO! WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME IN JAP????

where can u see keiko broken english :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: i wan to see :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Stop the ****ing drama, please... :uh..:

If you want to do something like this please do it outside the forum. YM, MSN or anything else. :glower:

And all of us have different favorite artists, PLEASE AT LEAST RESPECT THAT :glower:

or Kera is going to bite you :psst:

Re:

panwooikee said:
what happen here?? yuki
Well whatever Keiko said in the bridge is pretty BROKEN-English to me :\, since apparently no one here has the ability to translate what she said into English.
Yuki88 said:
And all of us have different favorite artists, PLEASE AT LEAST RESPECT THAT :glower:
Where is this coming from?? Lmao! :XD: :XD:

Back