What are you listening to right NOW?

Listened to Megu Meru by eufonius, the Clannad OP, and Silly Go Round back to back. Some parts sound so similar, I wonder if one was “inspired” by the other.

Angel- Angela (haha I liked Coppelia. It was so strange, and this upbeat theme did not fit it at all. lol Plus it reminded me of Noir every time I watched it, listened to Shanrgi-la before it and man I wished that Kalafina had covered it. Keiko would have done a great job, with Hikaru's deep vocals as well. Wakana could do some things... but Keiko would sound as close to her voice)

Mune no Yukue - Kalafina

despite the English lyrics and the-keep-decreasing-live-performance-quality, I actually liked this song. idk the melody is so uplifting? thanks to playlist shuffle this I listened to this song again after A VERY LONG TIME (almost like 2 years) and it's stuck in my head. LET ME ROLL IN THE RIVER OF LIFEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
Shark Fin Blues-Missy Higgins (she is really great, I thought of Wakana of course, she would probably like the song. She's like soft rock I guess, check her out!)

The Mushi-shi ost, from the new season (such great and creepy music. I love music like this. That's why I like songs from Yuki that are similar too.)

Back