What are you listening to right NOW?

UNB - Feeling

So i watched Music Bank because I wanted to watch Suju, Twice, and CBX but ended up liking this song the most lmao

Simoun OST

I've been on an anime orchestral binge lately and this one is up there with the best. I wish Kajiura could have picked up some tips from Toshihiko Sahashi during gundam seed, his orchestrations are beautiful.

Simoun OST

I've been on an anime orchestral binge lately and this one is up there with the best. I wish Kajiura could have picked up some tips from Toshihiko Sahashi during gundam seed, his orchestrations are beautiful.

Although it's difficult to obtain, the Bokurano OST by Yuji Nomi who also composed the OST for the Studio Ghibli movie The Cat Returns is also quite good, just listened through it a second time as part of listening to what I recently bought.

The Majestic Prince OST is also orchestral.

Please let me know what other orchestral anime OST's you like!

Sora no Woto is great, as is Giant Robo. I'd also give Tatami Galaxy a listen, it's very much in line with Michiru Oshima's style, but more light-hearted and whimsical.

Of all things, right now I'm listening to Passenger by Sia. The concept of the video just reminds me of how an extreme amount of people bullied me for 11 out of 12 of my public school years, and while most of us are in college, a lot of them honestly apologized to me to my surprise.

My Flight For Heaven, composed by Blake R. Henson, sung by various choirs. Along with daily listening Yuki Kajiura’s work as a helping, I was also required to participate in singing this song twice in public school, both times in which I was heavily considering committing suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxCRQzsf8Kk
EXO's performance of Stronger from their live show in Japan is SO GOOD. Stronger is already one of my favorite EXO songs but this performance makes it so much better. EXO's vocalists really are no joke,, if you want to hear what true resonance and support sounds like watch this video omg, my ears have been blessed. (All of Baekhyun's harmonies, Chen's vibrato, D.O.'s runs, ahhhh)

canta per me

I'm honestly conflicted whose version I like better because I like the instrumentalization on Fiction album better and Deb Lyons voice is honestly so good but her accent grates on my ear so much. She enounces every "t" like in English (every dilette sounds so annoying) and she even pronounces "noi" like it's French. It's like she didn't even try to at least learn how to properly pronounce the Italian lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibarano Rakuen-Joelle (Thanks to @Westkana I love this song so much! It's great to drive to, it's just such a pretty tune, and it has Kajiurago like lyrics. I almost thought they were. I am looking forward to hearing her in the upcoming live)

Sleeping At Last- Neptune

One of my friends mentioned this band and their orchestral arrangements are beautiful :plz:

Sing A Song-FJ (I wish Yuki would do something like this again, it has everyone pretty much. Yuuka following a Keiko. And the Kajiurago and ending are just too sweet)

Back