[COMPLETED -YK replied] Yuki Kajiura Birthday Present Project 2017

Which idea should we use for the 2017 Yk birthday present?

• reviews of OST/singles specifing which tracks we like most and why.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • manga with YK and girls

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection (general)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • birthday cards

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 4-panel manga collection inspired by song lyrics

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ I was just working on this yesterday, coincidentally :XD:

What I did was split the paper into 4 different sections, and put the Japanese text, Romanji (cause my Kanji writing sucks), then English below it.
c613tH3.jpg

Just a weird question, does anyone know how to add the non-romaji lyrics to an image in a computer? Because whenever I try to do something like that, the font automatically translates it to ???????????????????????????
Thank you in advance

Thank you! I'm using Windows 10. I know how to add "normal" fonts, however had no idea about asian scripts.

when is the deadline? please count me in, i want to draw for Tsubasa (or another Tsubasa Chronicle's songs)

We definetely need to gather up everything from everyone at least 7-5 days before her birthday because the compiler will have to have time to put them together :)

Beauty is skin deep. I'm looking to uncover a greater story and meaning with my metaphorical illustration.

Im gonna have to drop out because I can barely type because of my surgery, much less draw. Sorry guys :(

@Westkana no need to apologize. Just take your time to get better, surgeries are a pain but long term are worth it. Wish you the best!

@Westkana what happened? :(
I had scoliosis surgery (nothing was life-threatening but it's better to do it at 15 than later in life because of less risks and faster/Better recovery); I'm feeling a lot better now than I did when I posted that (Monday was my full day out of the hospital), so that's good. Thank you all for your supportive comments, they mean a bunch :V:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back