What is your favorite song today?

Tsuioku... I wish I had the Arena live recording of it... just so good! (Soon hopefully I'll get my BD. Soon.) And also kind of loving all of the live songs I listened to today, especially Mirai, ring your bell, Yume no Daichi-these are from the special fotw final, which I have to say is one of my favorites. They are just so good here! To be modest. I have a dream, Ongaku: only Konno's part and the part after. heh (I love it so much!) and every song basically! Sorry... just been loving listening to them live, because I can close my eyes and pretend I am there, and forget my trouble for awhile.

(Also I like believe. I think I like it better live, even though they had it twice for their Red/Blue day... and Ongaku, I know, but still. I listened to it in the car and was singing along. Even though I may have looked weird. I don't care.)

^It was really really good, and I am not a huge fan of the song, but all three were really powerful. I thought Hikaru was going to cry during sprinter though... that made me almost cry. heh

into the world-Kala (and will be forever and always, ugh I can't wait until March, but so grateful for the Arena Live BD)

Tie between:
Aimer- Hakuchuumu (Live at Anywhere)
Aimer- 凍えそうな季節から (Kogoe Souna Kisetsu Kara is the right transliteration right?)

^haha I thought of the Evanescence song when I saw your post since they have a song called that.

Mine today will be a tie between Silence in the Headphones-See-Saw and I have a dream-Kalafina. Since those are the 2 I am doing for the bday project.

Evanescence - Anywhere

Both the voices of Amy Lee and the male singer (I think David Hodges but not 100% sure) in this song are so full of emotion, especially when during the bridge the vocals gradually drift from left to right!!! :touched::touched: wakana's emotion + keiko's depth + hikaru's smoothness = Amy Lee's voice

^I will have to listen to it again. Haven't listened to them in ages. I am kind of looking forward to their new album. Haven't heard much of her solo album.

Today: Combo of I have a dream-Kalafina and Twenty-Natalie Imbruglia (such a good song)

I am kind of looking forward to their new album.
I am too, the mashup of electronica + orchestral sounds very interesting, especially because of Kajiura's mid-2000s soundtracks are like that (esp Tsubasa Chronicle, Madlax, PH), and some of Evanescene's earliest stuff is like that as well.

This illusion - Wakana x LiSA
i really want to get rid that a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ LiSA's voice so i could hear wakana's voice only :(

^She did do a really good job. Lisa wasn't so loud in this one. I liked it better than Kagayaku.

Like every Kala song I listened to today. heh (Been listening to Lindsey Stirling a lot since Thurs because I saw her live! It was so awesome. I cannot express it into words.)

Back