I ask you

Would you rather: replace Hikaru with Kaori, or Wakana with Yuriko Kaida in Kalafina?
Wakana with YURIKO. Reason? Because replacing HIKARU with KAORI would just mean FJ again since YURIKO will be chorus from time to time. Also, Kalafina with KEIKO, kajiura's go-to alto harmony singer, with YURIKO and HIKARU, the chorus members of FJY live? awesome! and featuring WAKANA as chorus and Kajiuran... mmhm!

Question: Least attractive of all Kajiura's singers? (imcluding Saeko Chiba, Eri Itoh, etc)

Yuriko, I don't like her voice and I think she's ugly (don't kill me). On the 2nd place: Yuuka Nanri - she has so childish voice and irritates me.

The worst performance of Kalafina?

Almost every unedited concert bootlegs and tv appearances that I could find :p
(You don't need to say 'ugly', the answer itself already implied 'the least attractiveness of Kajiura's vocalists according to you...it's really disrespectful to say ugly about one's appearance).

FJ covering seesaw's songs or FJ covering Saeko Chiba's songs?

Senyaichiya or Edge. I think Keiko or Hikaru could make it
The best dresses of Kalafina they wore either in a PV or Life?

Difficult question. I love the most their red dresses from Budokan live - every girl has a great outfit. I love their Christmas dresses from last live too

The best performance from Arena live?

There were a lot of great performances... but the worst was mune no yukue - I prefer old version of Hikaru's verses.

What do you expect from new live tour 9+one?

More of their old ssongs. Less pouffy dresses.

Places you want Kalafina/FJ/Yuki to go?

Hmm... hard one. I guess I want songs that still have the "feeling" that albums like RM & Consolation had, but with the more complex/better-sounding harmonies that are in their newer songs. And Hikaru sounding better. For FJ, I just want more releases by them, since their latest release was the Live CDs in summer 2015.

One song Kalafina performs often that you wish they would never perform (except for believe because I know many people would say that)

I'd rather they just stop performing Heavenly Blue since it's still pretty common. Misterioso shows up too often too.

One song they play often at lives you want them to keep as a regular in their setlist?

KAORI- she hasn't smiled since 2013

If Kajiura produces another three girl group including KAORI, KEIKO, and WAKANA, and you were in charge of coming up with a group name, what would it be?

In terms of popularity, 2012 or 2013.

Any songs you want Kalafina to sing more often?

Mata Kaze, Progressive, Red Moon (I know they sing it really often, but it's never too much) and a lot of forgotten B-sides (Gloria, lirica, Samidare, Tsuioku, Natsu no Asa)

If you could choose a non-Kajiura vocalist to work with her, who would you choose?

Bjork

You can give Yuki one suggestion and she has to do it: what do you tell her?

Do a worldwide FJC tour :ayashii:

If you were to go to a YK concert and you got to choose one song they've either never done or only have done once or twice, what would it me?

For Kalafina? Serenato or Sandpiper
For a YK Live? Hmm, that's a bit tougher. Maybe more stuff from the Xenosaga and KnK soundtracks.
And maybe Voyagers, though given Wakana's voice issues, that may not be the best idea.

Favorite video game composer and favorite OST they've worked on?

Revo & Bravely Default (he's not really a video game composer but whatever)

If you could improve/remix one song by YK, what song would it be and how would you change it?

Back