What are you listening to right NOW?

Rewatched the third Madoka movie, Rebellion, and it's just as good as I remember :love:

Np- Lori Lee- Somebody That I Used to Know

Elysian Fields
One of the most criminally underrated pieces of music I've ever heard. I know not everyone here is a fan of orchestra/classical music, but this piece is seriously amazing and it deserves more attention.
When I played it in my orchestra 2 years ago, I got so emotional near the end I nearly teared up (especially since it was our encore piece, and at the beautiful Segerstorm Hall no less!). I'd give anything to play it again :(
Here's a video of our orchestra last summer if anyone's curious. I'm in the middle of the first violins xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysian Fields
One of the most criminally underrated pieces of music I've ever heard. I know not everyone here is a fan of orchestra/classical music, but this piece is seriously amazing and it deserves more attention.
When I played it in my orchestra 2 years ago, I got so emotional near the end I nearly teared up (especially since it was our encore piece, and at the beautiful Segerstorm Hall no less!). I'd give anything to play it again :(

The Youtube entry left out the composer, New Zealander David Hamilton.

More album details here: http://sounz.org.nz/manifestations/show/7507

I FOUND THE MOST WTF EVER KALAFINA PERFORMANCE
Like...wtf was that guy. I started laughing so hard at his solo, it was soooo bad. I could even see Keiko and Wakana trying to keep in from laughing LOL
And the thing is, he was so bad that it threw them off and caused them to sing out of tune in some parts :(
But seriously, what the actual hell was that, I'm dying :XD::XD:

Music from Final Fantasy IV.
Just started it, it's my first Final Fantasy (excluding Bravely Default, if that counts), so I'm really excited.
I'm planning on playing VII next, (Is the version on Steam a good port?)
Sadly I don't have a PS4 so I can't play XV :(

Music from Final Fantasy IV.
Just started it, it's my first Final Fantasy (excluding Bravely Default, if that counts), so I'm really excited.
I'm planning on playing VII next, (Is the version on Steam a good port?)
Sadly I don't have a PS4 so I can't play XV :(
I want to play Final Fantasy as well but I don't have any systems that support any of the games I would want to play. I would want to play XV or the remake of VII if I could. I'll just stick to Bravely Default and the sequel for now :rain:

I want to play Final Fantasy as well but I don't have any systems that support any of the games I would want to play. I would want to play XV or the remake of VII if I could. I'll just stick to Bravely Default and the sequel for now :rain:
Well actually, a IV remake is on the DS, which is why I'm able to play it xD (I only own Nintendo consoles lol)
I got it pretty cheap at Gamestop so check it out if you can!

Back