Pics Discussion Topic

Keiko looked as though she was caught off guard by the camera. :XD:

But still, lovely pic. :shy:

aero.senpai said:
^At least here in Brazil, when you're dating seriously or are engaged, you use a ring in your right hand's ring finger. Don't know if it's like that in other countries, though.
Ah I see. Cultures vary then. In my place, I've seen girls as young as 8 years old wearing ring(s) on their right hand's ring finger. HELLO! :ohoho:

aero.senpai said:
I guess that the best solution for that matter would be a tie, if you get what I mean :psst: :XD:
I have absolutely NO objections to that. :plot:

hmm, i thought its more like of fashion or style of wearing their accessories..

Re:

george1234 said:
^ To avoid finding boyfriends maybe ? :XD:

Or maybe to try to get the opposite effect...? :XD:

Keiri said:
Keiko looked as though she was caught off guard by the camera. :XD:

Hikaru: *whispering* "Keiko, papparazzi at 11 o'clock!" *looks the other way to not get caught

Keiko: "Eh, what?" *looks at said direction and gets caught

Hikaru: :desksweat:

:XD:

Keiri said:
aero.senpai said:
^At least here in Brazil, when you're dating seriously or are engaged, you use a ring in your right hand's ring finger. Don't know if it's like that in other countries, though.
Ah I see. Cultures vary then. In my place, I've seen girls as young as 8 years old wearing ring(s) on their right hand's ring finger. HELLO! :ohoho:

Oh, let's not blame them. We all know that girls dream about finding love since their very early years :ohoho:

:nophoto:

Hikaru: This is the final battle for the Holy Grail! Go forth my servant, Wakana!

(Wakana steps up with Amazon Queen Angst look on her face :hero: :hero: :hero: )

Wakana: To the beginning of the battle! Let's go my Master! Hikaru sama!

Keiko: I swear i kill the both of you for leaving me out! and snatch the holy grail :knife: :plot: *points to Wacca-chan and Hic-chan :omg: *

tumblr_m6p72pJGbH1rvz45lo1_500.jpg

from tumblr
:shy:

Back