1. XenForo had been updated to 1.5.14. Report issues here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. george1234
    george1234
    the one present on seiya you mean ?
  2. george1234
    george1234
    you just said you are ok with her harmonising :P
    1. View previous comments...
    2. FictionJunction Kalafina
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      And all the we are good for is being other people's shadows.

Well, I'm quite ambivalent about this. Yes, contraltos are good for harmonizing, but being restrained in the background all the time doesn't do much good.

Because people will never know what we are capable.

And in Keiko's case, she seems like the only Kalafina member that made alot improvements lately.
      Jan 11, 2018 at 6:55 PM
      Aelarion likes this.
    3. FictionJunction Kalafina
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      What I'm saying is that I'd like to see her in the spotlight every once in awhile, so that I, well we may see the overall beauty voice of her voice at its fullest with the spotlight at her disposal.
      Jan 11, 2018 at 6:57 PM
      Aelarion likes this.
    4. FictionJunction Kalafina
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      I mean even Kaori got to provide vocals for two RHH OST, at least.

What about Keiko-chan, she's the singled one out. So, i'm just saying that it is unfair, that's all.
      Jan 11, 2018 at 7:01 PM
      Aelarion likes this.
  3. Westkana
  4. Bulmafox
  5. Westkana
    Westkana
    Best way to (sorta) get instrumentals of songs- open Audacity, import a **live** of a song, apply Vocal Remover. Not perfect but good enough
  6. Corpse Princess
    Corpse Princess
    Gawd I am looking through my posts and replies and messages on here...I grew up so much since then I cringe at my younger self XD
  7. sarasara
    sarasara
    This isnt Kala related but... rest in peace Jonghyun. I loved you so goddamn much. SHINee will NEVER be the same without you.
  8. Kowz
    Kowz
    Expecting announcement of Kajiura working on a new soundtrack this month. Unfortunately it'll probably end up being SAO poop.
    2. grunty
      grunty
      I don't know if I'd go that far... hohoho... but that's just me. ;p
      Dec 13, 2017
    3. Seasonreaper
      Seasonreaper
      SAO3 getting cancelled would be the best news of the year, but it ain't gonna happen.
      Dec 15, 2017
    4. Kowz
      Kowz
      Changing composers would be fine too.
      Dec 15, 2017
  9. sarasara
    sarasara
    Happy birthday Wakana!! (Also Minho since it was his birthday on the 9th lol)
  10. Westkana
    Westkana
    Happy birthday, Keiko!!!!!!! ^w^
  11. Westkana
    Westkana
    Anyone know where Hikaru/Wakana self-harmonize? Ik Keiko does often, but the only place I can find for H/W is W in PH OST "Preparation"
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      What about Pandora Hearts
      Dec 8, 2017
    3. FictionJunction Kalafina
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      Ordinary Dream - RHH- track 15
      Dec 8, 2017
    4. Westkana
      Westkana
      I see we've all found places where Wakana self-harmonizes, but can anyone find a place whe where Hikaru does so?
      Dec 8, 2017
  12. Kowz
  13. Kowz
    Kowz
    Kajiura's OST singers (Eri, Yuriko, Hanae, Yuri, Remi) are classically trained and therefore use head voice. Falsetto is no no in opera.
    1. Kowz
      Kowz
      They may also use chest voice or mix. Also, they can use falsetto, but with their style of singing is rare. Yuriko might at times because she's sung chorus for pop singers. (damn character limit)
      Nov 21, 2017
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      I didn't know that! '-'
      who knew!
      Nov 26, 2017
  14. Kowz
    Kowz
    Seems like the term falsetto is thrown around whenever someone sings a high note. Light and breathy = falsetto.
  15. Spirica Rose
    Spirica Rose
    Whoa, I completely forgot Wakana sings the whole stanza after the Kajiurago in Kyrie's studio version (Hikaru and Wakana split it live).
    1. Westkana
      Westkana
      I never noticed that difference... but interesting :o
      Nov 20, 2017
    2. Spirica Rose
      Spirica Rose
      It's not a major thing, hence why it just never really registered with me until now. xD I do prefer the Hikaru/Wakana split, though.
      Nov 20, 2017
      Westkana likes this.
  16. george1234
    george1234
    What FJ doesnt have is Sony promotion, Kaori can sing fine a good number of Hikaru songs.
  17. Westkana
    Westkana
  18. sarasara
    sarasara
    Wow, I can't believe I've been active on this forum for well over a year already. Time goes by fast lol
    2. Westkana
      Westkana
      I still can't believe that it's been over 2 years for me! Though my bio on here reads sometime in January for creating the account, I didn't become active until the summer XD
      Nov 14, 2017
    3. sarasara
      sarasara
      @Westkana Same! I started using my account around when I created it, but I was actually lurking on the forums without actually having an account for the longest time until I finally decided to stop being lazy and actually make an account lol.
      Nov 14, 2017
      Westkana likes this.
    4. Aelarion
      Aelarion
      I've been lurking since mid 2016, but I didn't create an account until January, and still didn't become really active until summer this year.

The great thing about this forum is that the community is so small, so you get to know everyone within a short time.
      Nov 16, 2017
  19. Westkana
    Westkana
    Apparently the guy who named the asteroids after Kajiura & Kalafina now named one after each member of Kala, including Maya :o
    1. Westkana
      Westkana
      Nov 8, 2017
  20. Westkana
    Westkana
    Keiko's harmony in blaze's chorus should've been the meldody. It sounds much better than Hikaru staying on the same note forever :/
    2. Westkana
      Westkana
      When they have the one lower note, Keiko sings different notes (first a D then an E). Also it would give us another chorus with Keiko lead for once XD
      Oct 12, 2017
    3. Atlas Star
      Atlas Star
      Which different notes? Where in the lyrics
      Oct 17, 2017
    4. Westkana
      Westkana
      kaze ga arashi *wo* (D) yonde Kimi no michi wo *u*(E)batte adokenai *to*(E)moshibi wa moetsukite

It's only slightly different from Hikaru, but I think it sounds better
      Oct 18, 2017