1. XenForo had been updated to 1.5.14. Report issues here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. george1234
    george1234
    If you check her twitter she does some recordings here and there not really menthioning what they are about.
  2. george1234
    george1234
    There would be less songs, and Wakana's voice would be in much worse state since she would have to sing even more lines than now.
    1. Westkana likes this.
  3. grunty
    grunty Kerahna
    Kerahna!!!!!!
  4. ritardando
    ritardando
    @Westkana or did you mean the reff? the "i'm calling kimi wo mamotte agetakute...etc"?
  5. ritardando
    ritardando
    @Westkana i thought she doesn't sing at all at that part lol the higher harmony on the studio version is sung by Hikaru
  6. Westkana
    Westkana
    Does anyone know what Wakana sings during the "Kimi ni aitai" (inc. when Hikaru comes back in) in sprinter studio ver?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Westkana
      Westkana
      Thanks! I'm not sure it's right though, cause Hikaru is pretty clearly singing the part Wakana sings in lives during the "kimi ni aitai" (when you apply vocal remover), and Wakana is shown singing it in the PV. I'm pretty sure the melody is Keiko + Maya there as well.
      Sep 16, 2017
    3. Westkana
      Westkana
      I wonder if she's singing along with the really high notes (melody an octave up)... She could be blending in with Yuriko there (if Yuriko is singing).
      Sep 16, 2017
    4. Spirica Rose
      Spirica Rose
      If Wakana and Keiko are singing there then it's barely audible, but it's possible. So, it might be Maya+Keiko on melody and Hikaru+Wakana on harmony with Maya and Hikaru as the dominant voices (Hikaru is also singing that part in the PV).
      Sep 16, 2017
  7. george1234
    george1234
    When they get tired to get side releases out like BD/DVDs and Best/winter albums
  8. Westkana
    Westkana
    Welp Happy Bday FotW, you're now 2 years old. When is the next Kala album ;-;
    1. Atlas Star
      Atlas Star
      9/16/15 though
      Sep 14, 2017
    2. Westkana
      Westkana
      Yeah I realized that XD. For whatever reason I thought the current date was 9/15/17 and based off the time difference it would've already been the 16th in JP
      Sep 14, 2017
      Atlas Star likes this.
    3. Atlas Star
      Atlas Star
      Well on your defense, the album WAS released on a WEDNESDAY....
      Sep 15, 2017
  9. george1234
    george1234
    Check her sound horizon Nein songs to get what i mean, and also the kajiurago songs from the latest YK live with her.
  10. george1234
    george1234
    @Heyden: Yuuka is one of my favs. Also also no matter if you dont like her voice at least she isnt having vocal issues but improving instead
    1. FictionJunction Kalafina
      FictionJunction Kalafina
      Is she still singing?
      Sep 14, 2017
  11. Westkana
    Westkana
    Anyone know of a good place to buy Kalafina t-shirts w/o dealing with a proxy? CDJapan seems to be out of all of them
    1. Seasonreaper
      Seasonreaper
      Pretty sure there is no such place, mostly because buying Kalafina t-shirts in general is pretty damn hard since almost everything is discontinued.
      Sep 9, 2017
      Westkana likes this.
    2. Westkana
      Westkana
      Welp :p. Guess I'll wait until there's another tour and try to get something on there before it sells out
      Sep 9, 2017
    3. Seasonreaper
      Seasonreaper
      Even then it's almost guaranteed to only show up on the official store or secondhand places which all require proxies. Unless you're actually there, of course.
      Sep 9, 2017
      Westkana likes this.
  12. RaveD
    RaveD Kerahna
    Pauliiiiine, where have you beeeen?
    1. george1234
      george1234
      She's still around, just postinig extremely rarely.
      Sep 3, 2017
    2. Kerahna
      Kerahna
      ron!! good to see you :]
      Sep 10, 2017
  13. george1234
    george1234
    you could hear dream field before you get it ;) Google to listen to Swimmer and Kirai ni Naritai too. And Seijaku wa headphone no naka
  14. Westkana
    Westkana
    Apparently I haven't listened to many songs off After Eden recently bc I decided to play it and forgot how good Kugatsu, sandpiper, & DU are
    1. Aelarion
      Aelarion
      Magnolia is a personal favourite of mine

It's like a more focused, more aggressive Kyrie
      Aug 24, 2017
    2. Seasonreaper
      Seasonreaper
      Sandpiper, Magnolia, Destination Unknown and Symphonia are all top tier songs, so damn wonderful.
      Aug 24, 2017
  15. george1234
    george1234
    Stop this
    1. Aelarion and Westkana like this.
  16. Atlas Star
    Atlas Star Yui Makino
    Can someone shut this bitch the fuck up before I shove a sand papery dildo up her cunt
  17. sarasara
    sarasara
    Listening to Kantan Katan on loop while writing is very therapeutic
    1. Aelarion and Westkana like this.
  18. Seasonreaper
    Seasonreaper
    Aimer is performing in Kyoto a couple of days before the Kalafina 10th and I'm planning on visiting Kyoto when I'm over there. Interesting.
    1. Westkana likes this.
    2. Aelarion
      Aelarion
      Are Aimer tickets easier to acquire though, or are there the same logistical issues as Kala?
      Aug 17, 2017
    3. Seasonreaper
      Seasonreaper
      Same deal I believe, it's common practice for concerts in Japan as far as I know.
      Aug 17, 2017
  19. george1234
  20. Westkana
    Westkana
    AHH KAJIURA X AIMER ON HEAVEN'S FEEL ED ^w^
    1. InEveryKeiko likes this.